The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Waiting To Hear News............

urchin

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
OH has just shouted up the stairs to me before running out of the house........My mate and her dog have just been run over - all limbs still attached but OH whizzing them up to emergency vets for a check over - (isn't it just typical, I bet my mate didn't think for a second about going to the People-Vets - er hospital first.)

this is the same friend who had to have her other dog pts around a week ago due to his increasing frailty and the accumulation of old dog ailments. am now waiting by the phone for news. :luck: :luck: :luck: Gromit :luck: :luck: :luck:

Best wishes to your friend and their dog.

I got run over three years ago and it bloody hurts :(

Any news yet urchin :luck: :luck: :luck:

yep - OH got back about an hour ago - Gromit has been kept in for observation, no obvious signs of great damage but she had her spleen removed a little while ago because of a tumour, and they are concerned that if she has a second undetected tumour it could rupture and bleed internally - so, better to be safe than sorry :(

friend is ok - only injury is where Gromit's head hit her knee - Gromit being a staffy/bull terrier cross............you can imagine how that feels (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news that it's not too bad could have been much worse :sweating: good luck to your friend and gromit :huggles: :luck: :luck: :luck:

:huggles: to Gromit and your fiend, glad it wasn't any worse, they've been lucky

te news this morning is that Gromit is very bruised and shocked but nothing more serious than that - friend says it's a good job she's built like a hummer!

Grom's gone into work (my friend is a vet nurse) and is lying where the clients can have a full view of her poorly brave self and impressive bandage and catheter!

Go Grom! :cheers:

Glad to hear your friend and Gromit are okay. Here's hoping they are back to normal in no time :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back