The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wales

Hi - I went but couldn't stay until the end so I don't know who got the tickets :(

Surely someone else who was there might be on here soon? PLEASE :D

DCC King's Daleko Monarch of the Glen

RCC Oliver's Spyanfly say it's SonDarcy

BPD Courthill Clockwork Orange at Savuka

I hope that is right. ;) Don't know the bitch results I'm afraid. :( Well done everyone, we made the cut in Limit but no further today. Had a nice day out away from the Christmas shoppers, though ;)

[SIZE=19pt]Congratulations[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]to Dave King[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]and all at Daleko[/SIZE]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well done with your first brindle

:cheers:

And is that Nicky with her puppy :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

And Pauline with the RCC :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

congratulations to all at WCW

Look Forward to Bitch results...........................

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that Beth :D Sorry I didn't see you :(

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!

The BPD was absolutely lovely and litter sister to Lesleys two little girls on here I believe :wub: :wub:

I was absolutely made up as my Archie was 4th in Postgraduate dog - YIPPEE!!! It was a massive class too so very unexpected :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Jo and Archie - I saw your dad handling him very nicely round the ring but must have missed the line up - it was a huge class - very well done!! :cheers: :thumbsup:

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]HUGE Congratulations to Dave King & Monarch of the glen[/SIZE] :cheers:

And to Joe & Archie :wub: :cheers: :thumbsup:

And of course to everyone else who did well.....but has anyone got the full results yet???? This is an awful long wait!!! :(

[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE , DAVE !![/SIZE]

And to all other w. BUt who won in the BITCHES (w00t) We need to know

Bitch CC BARDO

Rcc Di DIO `s Kishkas Fire Fly .

Thats all Ive got , but better than nothing I thought

Thanx Jax

Can confirm the Nicky Warner went BPIS

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back