The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Walking Club

Little Lottie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello, New to all this - and whippets. We've recently got a little whippet bitch. She is adorable, and the whole family has fallen in love with her, and indeed the breed. I heard someone saying that there was a whippet, lurcher walking club in Plymouth, and I quite fancy seeing if I can join. Trouble is I can't seem to find out anything about it - any one have any idea's? I live in Plymouth, and I think the club goes aroung Saltram.

Many thanks

hiya welcome to the forum ,it might be greyhound rescue your looking for i think they have monthly meets at saltram

Hello, thank you so much for replying - I've never used a forum before, I wasn't sure what to expect - lol. I've looked up the web site, and see that they have a monthly walk, which I will try to go to their next one.

I'm quite happy to meet up with your girls - are they Whippets or Greyhounds? They look adorable. I'm new to the whole dog thing conpletely, I love having Lottie and love her breed, and think I would at some point like to get another one. I just feel that I need to where a great big doggy "L" plate most of the time though!

My children are still on their summer hols until the end of this week, but if you fancy meeting up after that, that would be great.

Angela

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back