The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wanted, Loving Home For My Greyhound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
peony said:
milly said:
peony said:
Never mind me and my head Milly ;) I am totally in charge of all my faculties thanks. As for the discussions I had last year with Nettle, I remember them well, as I read through them only last week. Isnt the pm system a wonderful thing ?   :- "
Seems we both said a lot about animal husbandry in different countries. :- "

Crossed my mind about rehoming a dog ???? Hell yes, as everyone knows.  (w00t)

At the time I was contending with a dog who disrupted my live to such an extent, I almost had to move house. I was very concerned that my regimes were not in the animals best interest and therefore wanted to provide him with a situation where he might benefit. Fortunately, I stuck with it, battled through all of the problems and today, have a well adjusted dog, who is a delight to own. Maybe you should do the same with Maggie ????

PS Say hello to Jayne for me  ;)   ;)   ;)

What is your problem peony? I don't see you disrupting other topic's when someone is wanting to rehome a greyhound, have I upset one of your friends :- "

Oh Milly :wacko:

Where have I disrupted this topic???? If you read back, my first post merely asked the reason for the rehoming .....................and do you know why I asked this ????? Well ?????

I have friends in Leek, who have, in the last fortnight, had to have their beloved greyhound put to sleep . They are distraught, their lives are empty and although they are still very much in the mourning process, ultimately they want to give another greyhound a chance. Purely beacuse of geography and the fact that you have a greyhound which you are looking to rehome, I asked a simple question.

Is that disruptive ???? Rather than you give me a valid reason for the rehoming, you made some flippant remark regarding bitten cameras, which is what led me to continuing communications with you.

I havent replied to any other threads offering greyhounds, simply because I havent known anyone looking to rehome a greyhound before. Do I apologise to you for their loss and my trying to help them and potentially you out ???? :- "

As for suggestions that I may be writing on anothers behalf , get a grip and wind your neck in. I am an adult with my own mind and a genuine reason for posting my original question.

I hope that you find Maggie a lovely home where she can spend the rest of her days, as loved and cherished as she would have been, with my friends in Leek. ;)

And if you think I'm going to swallow that, then think again.

See you soon :thumbsup:

Maggie has found a new home :thumbsup: thanks for your posts :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back