The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wanted

jembo

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Does anyone know of any Bed x whippets around at the moment - looking for a dog - based in Glos area.

Cheers

Yes I am - I already have a bed x grey but I am hooked on these bed x's and would like another to keep my 11 month old one company!!!

Hi there may be a bit far for you, but i know someone who has a litter in the North East of Scotland. Seen them last week they are soooooo lovely :wub:

There is a ldy in CHeltenham breeds them, she advertised in the cheltenham echo

Hi again Jembo, this may not interest you but if you know anbody looking for a lurcher, i know of somebody who has got a 9 month old Deerhound/Greyhound X Whippet/Greyhound/Collie lovely looking dog, should make a good working dog.

Hope you find your beddyX soon. :) :devil:

gabbitas31 said:
Hi again Jembo, this may not interest you but if you know anbody looking for a lurcher, i know of somebody who has got a 9 month old Deerhound/Greyhound X Whippet/Greyhound/Collie lovely looking dog, should make a good working dog.Hope you find your beddyX soon.  :)   :devil:

Hiya - can you send me a photo - its like lurcher alley around here!! I will ask around for you.

jembo said:
gabbitas31 said:
Hi again Jembo, this may not interest you but if you know anbody looking for a lurcher, i know of somebody who has got a 9 month old Deerhound/Greyhound X Whippet/Greyhound/Collie lovely looking dog, should make a good working dog.Hope you find your beddyX soon.  :)   :devil:

Hiya - can you send me a photo - its like lurcher alley around here!! I will ask around for you.

hi jembo ,i am also looking for a bedlington x whippet bitch , i live in the south east and have been looking in all the local advertisers, if i hear of anything i will pm you.if you hear of any maybe you could let me know,

good luck freddie.

Hi Freddie ,

Yes sure i will let you know if I here or see of anything! Are you looking for a 1st cross or anything goes? Rough or smooth coat?

Regards,

Jem

would you be interested in a 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy. I,m thinking of breeding my bitch when she is next in season, which should be may time!

i was meant to ad this attatchment

gip2.JPG

quite possibily - do you think she will produce any rough coats?

where abouts are you?

yeah they should have quite heavy coats, because the whippet i will put her to has a good thick coat. And she is like a shagpile rug. i am in south lincs area.

poo.JPG

freddie said:
hi jembo ,i am also looking for a bedlington x whippet bitch , i live in the south east and have been  looking in all the local  advertisers, if i hear of anything i will pm you.if you hear of any maybe you could let me know,good luck freddie.

I found mine advertised in horse and hound dog section (online) after several calls to advertisers who had sold all their hairy bitches!

mark the moocher said:
i was meant to ad this attatchment
oooh, lovely, I like her colour ... mine is grey black, like the rest of her littler.

I want to breed from her in about 18 months, so i will have to ask around on here for a suitable dog.

hi jembo , thanks for your reply :D

i m looking for a ist crossbedxwhippet or 3/4 whippet 1/4 bed bitch puppy with a broken coat if possible, i have just had to have my pure bred bedlington put to sleep due to old age ( he was 17yrs old ) he was a rillington dog and i wished i had bred him before he was too old

i am looking in all the local advertisers, and on line but no success so far .

good luck with your search.

freddie

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back