The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Warning Sign

Zolan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Can anyone tell me why a warning sign is visible when I post messages. I am not worried by it as it is showing 0% so I take it my posts so far have been ok but just want to know why it shows on mine and no one elses. Is it because I am a new member?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Zolan, everyone has a warning sign it has been put there by the boards admin as in the past we have had several trouble causers so it's there so they can be warned about their postings if they are being agresive or rude to other users.

noboby else (apart from moderators) can see your warn level.

just forget about it and enjoy your time on K9

No , because you are supposed to be MODERATE !!! :cheers:

Zolan said:
Can anyone tell me why a warning sign is visible when I post messages.  I am not worried by it as it is showing 0% so I take it my posts so far have been ok but just want to know why it shows on mine and no one elses.  Is it because I am a new member?
I was worried as well as I could only see mine!!! I thought that I had upset somebody!!

in the past K9 has had 1 or 2 members who have been intent on being abusive to other K9 members and more interested in just causing bad feelings, so Nigel brought in the warn system so that any member being outright offensive to another user can be warned and their level would be moved up.

anyone warned also recieves an e/mail to let them know why.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back