The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Waterloo Cup Dates

John E Greenwood said:
OOOOoooooo.....all this talk's getting me excited.... :wub:   :b   :b

SEE YOU THERE, LADS.....
Ladies welcome too! :huggles:

well i think its thermal long johns out and we will be taking alexs too as it might be her first and last chance to see it if the morons get there way. i can allso play lets see how many of the antys i know :lol:

wendy

Might have to come & share you bacon butty Mark :D

hi lads, anybody reconise this ,

www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=0&lon=0&scale=5000&icon=x

thanks very much for all the info . def going to give it a go this year.one more question,does anybody know any b/bs or pubs in walking distance to stay in.also do you que in the cars or dump them and walk in.cheers to all who replied . stu

Vicky said:
Might have to come & share you bacon butty Mark  :D
Vicky, re-arrange hell/chance/snowballs!

How do you think Mark keeps his svelt six pack ? o:)

There are no B&B's very local, those that are near are usually booked solid, the hotel/B&B owners will be sorry to see the waterloo cup go as it gives them income at a normaly quiet time of the year.

when you arrive you drive up the approch lane and into several fields used for parking, it's only a 100yds walk to the trade stands and then 500yds walk to the coursing field (the bank)

Scott ~ jealousy a terrible thing.

you come and share my butty Vicky :sweating:

loads of b+b at southport smiffe , a seaside town a few miles away and will be full of coursing lads ,, a good criac

Who needs B&B. I'll be sleeping in Pam's van. Luxury or what?

Always comfortable

Lampingman :D

thanks once again for the replys . did think of southport but was hoping for 1 in stumbling distance then we could of had a wee slurp at the cup itself , just have o wait till we get to the b/b . just got in with my bullmastiffs full of muck from the field so thats why so many questions never had a running dog yet . kids are after a smaller 1 next time,thinking of beddlinton/whippet any ideas,mine are no good with dogs no fancy somthing thats a bit more easy going for them to take out as well.

:cheers: stu.

Hi Mark and all.Just doing day 2. I have been guided as ever by the candy floss king of the north west!

Are you coming next Saturday to that event at ***** **** near ******** in *******.? If so, see you then. Hope those 8 beauties of yours are ok

The ever secretive

Lampingman :D

I have been guided as ever by the candy floss king of the north west!
He's had the GPS out again then :oops:
Lampy, i've got to come Saturday as Parkstone Lucky Jim (he lived up to his name last time out in his 1st round course :- " ) is drawn against a fantastic Fawn & White bitch part owned by a very nice bloke ;)

being serious, yes i'm booked in for the next 2 meetings.

are you bringing the camper up.

so should be a good turn out, we'll all have to meet up for a sing song.

We could all get Blair face masks? what a pic that would make for the dinner time news :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back