The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Waterloo Cup

smiffie23

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
went to my first cup had a sound time even if it was freezing (w00t) did all three days sat on the bank in front off the speakers on the first day with 2 old guys and had a brilliant time whilst they did 3 bottles of spirits by 11ish .enjoyed day 2 the most weather was a lot milder but not the same crack . lot of waiting on day 3 sat on the frost but enjoyed it all the same glad i got off my bum and went :thumbsup: the mate who came with me and he,s not in to feild sports at all..or should i say wasn,t :- " he want,s a whippet to go with his landrover now.sorry to go on but the wife is sick of me telling her storys :oops: only bit that spoilt it was the 2 n*b eds who sliped dogs on to hairs that were already coursed :rant: not very sporting .ok if your filling the pot but you can bet it is on film and will only be shown in a bad light.other than that ive never meet such a good bunch of blokes and ladies who took the time to explane to me what was going on :cheers: just wish i had the sat off work to go out wiyh 1 of the hunt after the ban :oops:

Hi, smiffie my first time at cup this year as well went with some good lads off K9 :thumbsup: I went the last 2 days and the n*b eds on day 3 spoilt it a bit for me, no need for it :rant: :rant: will still be there next year all 3 days :- "

hiya HO, it was a good few days with some good laughs, theres always a place available in my van for ya.

see you soon mark

Mark Roberts said:
hiya HO, it was a good few days with some good laughs, theres always a place available in my van for ya.
see you soon mark

if it,s on next year i,ll be there but do you think it will be?

Countryman's weekly has done an interesting article on loop holes regarding hare coursing and seem adamant that there will be a 2006 Waterloo cup. (last weeks issue)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back