The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcra

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oh yes! And here's the evidence. It was talked about in 2008 and we were all up for it! I remember thinking though it was just your idea Rob as nothing was ever heard from the WCRA at the time.

Hope you have a good time.

The WCRA 40th anniversary looks like being a fun weekend I hope many whippet people, racers showing and obedience will attend with all the proceeds going to charity. Its what owning whippets is all about .good luck with the event :D :D :D

You are right there Sharon ...... Looking forward to it myself and though my lot are usless at racing they are good at other things like obedience etc .... Fun's what it's all about always ... :D

The WCRA 40th anniversary looks like being a fun weekend I hope many whippet people, racers showing and obedience will attend with all the proceeds going to charity. Its what owning whippets is all about .good luck with the event :D :D :D

You are right there Sharon ...... Looking forward to it myself and though my lot are usless at racing they are good at other things like obedience etc .... Fun's what it's all about always ... :D

Exactly, fun, looking forward to going. :cheers:

I'm entering Billy in the "Minor Puppy Disobedience with Elevator Goolie" class.

He's nailed on for this :teehee:

were probably going Saturday for the racing but wont be staying on for the show/obediance

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back