The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Jacquie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: 2006_0222Image0044.JPG

They look lovely Jacquie and Jim :wub: .......Well done Lily, I hope she's not to sore after her C section :huggles: ............

so lovely a mummy and her babies :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Just :wub: :wub: :wub: Well done Lily! You must be really proud Jacquie! :D

Lovely babes :wub: & a lovely mum :wub: i love cream whippets :wub:

(w00t) Gorgeous pups :wub: :wub:

Lily looks a contented mum, bless. Must say the cream boy :wub: :wub: :wub:

peddermccoy said:
peddermccoy said:
Jacquie said:
My little girl  :wub:
:huggles: Hi jaquie, puppies are looking lovely :wub: :wub: here's pic of billy at 11 weeks :huggles: :huggles:

another picture of billy at 1 year old :huggles:

Miyas got his head shape/ear set ........I can see Dobby in him aswell ;)

So Jacquie are you only keeping the little girl ?? .........I bet you want to keep them all really as they are scrummy :wub: :D

oh there just lovely jacquie :wub: , the brindles are alot darker then my pale brindle was, the cream boy is a real casaloma boy, hes georgeous :wub: , clives bitch wcrch perrys mystery was exactly like that when she was first born. i will have to show you a picture of her, keep the pictures coming :luck: :luck:

Daddy's a handsome boy Sharon :wub: My little girl has a white chest like daddy :wub: The brindle boys are quite like him as well :wub: :wub:

Strike Whippets said:
They look lovely Jacquie and Jim :wub:   .......Well done Lily, I hope she's not to sore after her C section  :huggles:   ............
You wouldn't even think she's had a c-sec Hannah, she's so well. She's eating really well. And is such a good mum :) I can't stop staring at them :wub:

Jacquie said:
Strike Whippets said:
They look lovely Jacquie and Jim :wub:   .......Well done Lily, I hope she's not to sore after her C section  :huggles:   ............
You wouldn't even think she's had a c-sec Hannah, she's so well. She's eating really well. And is such a good mum :) I can't stop staring at them :wub:

Thats good ......its amazing how quickly dogs get over things :) .........As for keep staring at them, I still get up every night and sit looking at the babies :wub: .......They are little miracles o:) ........of course we wont be saying that in a few weeks time when we're running around behind them lol :lol: ;)

Strike Whippets said:
Jacquie said:
Strike Whippets said:

Thats good ......its amazing how quickly dogs get over things :) .........As for keep staring at them, I still get up every night and sit looking at the babies :wub: .......They are little miracles o:) ........of course we wont be saying that in a few weeks time when we're running around behind them lol :lol: ;)

That's true - probably be pulling our hair out!

Just gorgeous Jacquie :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

The cream boy is my fave :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back