The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

WCRCh Fine & Dandy's first mating

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks for that June :angry:

while I remember how did D's bitch do against you'rs yesterday at the Lure Coursing :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well now you mention it Mark!! No on second thoughts I give in I can't take any more - I've heard nothing else but how well she did - as a captive audience for 300+ miles I now know what an amazing dog she is!!!!

According to him it beat me cos it was better, I keep telling him mine's just too fast to lure course - somehow he doesn't believe me!!!

I still think if 2 reds make blue you must have red!!!!!!!!!

June

Hi June

Tony said he'll have the red/fawn so i'll have to keep the little Black bitch :D

But I must admit after seeing pictures of Emma (Fine & Dandys mum) I wouldn't mind a red/fawn that looked like her.

smilie_schneekugel2.gif

Can't help but throw my twopenny worth in..... but Bluebird looked really good yesterday! It was a shame we lost the light.

Scott.

Thanks Scott for the comments - El Diablo ran very well too and I think it was a close run thing, how the judges managed to judge a black dog in the half light, even the slipper was in black I don't know!!!

Red fawns are wonderful!! Someone with taste out there!!! Black bitches - they just cause earache!!!! and I'm still getting earache!!!

See u all soon!!

June

Hi June

I spoke to Ray Brion (Fine & Dandys owner) last night and he's predicting several blacks, just hope he's right BUT he never predicted what sex the blacks would be? ;)

June just think what D will be like if he gets the treble :0 i'd hate to be you on that short drive home :( should I get the Caravan ready for you :b

smilie_schneekugel2.gif

Yes please Mark - no way am I suffering the 300plus miles home if he gets the treble !!!! :(

I'd like to think the van is big enough for two of us!! Perhaps I should bring a sleeping bag for the back just in case!!! :p

See you next weekend!

June

June,

don't worry about the treble, there are some dodgy English judges!

Mark,

polish Diesel's trophy (tongue in cheek)!

Scott.

Dodgy Judges?

And I was wondering how you could afford to go Amsterdam :0

did you get my stuff through customs ok
cool027.gif

Well never mind about the judges - the slipper's pretty dodgy and all!!!!!

At least we wont get to meet on Sunday Scott - well maybe at the VERY end!!!!!!

And I;m still getting earache!!!!

June ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back