Once again, thanks Julia for making us feel very welcome :flowers:

Esthermax said:
Once again, thanks Julia for making us feel very welcome :flowers:
That sounds just like Julia. Nice isn't she. :thumbsup:

Boy 2 reminds me of his grandad Riley.

The pups are very. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
What beautiful puppies Julia :D

Girl 2 and boy 3 for me, but I wouldn't like to choose - Good luck with your decisions :luck:

I agree with you Barbara, boy 2 does remind me of Riley!

The first 3 girls are on our list, the photos make them look quite big, but they where so little, just the cutest puppies! :wub:

Have to say G2 for me but how can you choose? Go on have all 3. (w00t)

Sorry Cheryl having computer trouble :rant: Can't see the piccies on page 2 only 1st reply is coming up for some reason, but can see everything else!! So still no wiser to which ones your choosing from, you'll have to bring camera tomorrow and I can see them then! :D I'd go for all three though if you can't choose the one! :eek: :lol:

What have you done to them. They are all asleep. Well almost. :teehee:

Me I like girl 4. I think that's the little cheeky looking red? brindle looking out of the bed.

Girl 2 looks v nice there as well. Nice to have a choice :thumbsup: but what a choice to have to make. :sweating:

Yes i should have said the 2 awake :lol: Girl 2 on left & girl 4 on the right, the rest all asleep o:)

Out of the Girls I like 4 & 5. Funny but me and Barbara nearly always seem to like the same ones. Must be because we have such great taste :D

Boy 2 does look like Riley. I will see if

Ahh! Better end this message for now. I was going to say I would see if I can find a picture of Riley as a pup and I know we have one of Zara too. Then I thought I would do it now. Moved the box of photos our from the bottom shelf of the book case only to discover it was the only thing holding the shelf above it up. Then every shelf above that collapsed too (w00t) Books everywhere!!!!!!! Got to go mend a book case now before I can look for the photos. :sweating:

Just looked at the pics again, still G1 for me although G4 looks cute!

As for the boys it has to be 3, he looks a cracker! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back