The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

WCRCH Gemville lodestar

GARY BALDOCK

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
JUST AN UPDATE ON LODESTAR , AS some of you are aware after he won the supreme at Pheonix he sustained a dislocated shoulder and torn muscle, after consultation with my vet i have decided to retire him . many thanks to the kind people who phoned up to see how he was kind regards to all . G Baldock

Hi Gary

We just got back last night and hadn't heard about Lodestar's injury. We are so sorry to hear you have had to retire him but it sounds as if he has at least gone out at the top. Well done on his supreme win.

Hi Gary

Not like me to miss anything, but I didn't know about the injury until you were missed at the presentation.  We had a whippet that dislocated her shoulder quite badly, she recovered well after being in a velpeau sling for what seemed like ages.  The vet told me afterwards that he didn't think it would ever stay in the joint, and was amazed that it healed so well.  She was able to run on the beach afterwards, but we didn't dare throw anything for her to chase.  Hope your dog recovers well too, and well done on his Supreme win.  

Hi Judy &june thanks for your replies, Lodestar has got over the pain side of the injury now its just trying to keep him calm a major task when you first come home from work, still im sure it will get better in time see you soon Gary.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back