The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Graceful Chimes Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Cloke said:
Thanks everybody for your good wishes.  Here they all are.  Top left is the smaller brindle boy, weighing in at 10oz.  Top right is the brindle girl who caused the C-Section by lying horizontally.  She weighed in at 14 oz.  Bottom left is the larger brindle boy at 12 oz.  Bottom right is the parti coloured girl at 14 oz.  She looks just like her grannie Esther.
Ken, the vet, dew-clawed them - and didnt they sqwark.  They have the loudest voices of any puppies I have had.  Gracie is a fabulous Mum, now she is feeling better.

Will keep you updated as they grow.

Wow that brindle girl is lovely. Is she going to be yours Julia? Beautiful babies and is it my eyes or are they growing fast too. :wub:

:)) there lovely all the best of luck with them

[

Wow that brindle girl is lovely. Is she going to be yours Julia? Beautiful babies and is it my eyes or are they growing fast too. :wub:

I was wondering that Barbara 8)

Love the white parti girl :wub:

Aww - the pups look gorgeous Julia :wub: Which one are you keeping?

Im not sure that I know which one of Sue's Alamo Flier is, did she race him? and have you got a pic of him that you can post? Im useless now, a few years ago I seemed to know most of the dogs running LoL :b

Looking forward to seeing lots more pics of Gracie's babies :thumbsup:

Sue did race him a bit Darc. He's about 3 years older than Iffy so you would have seen him at Andover I expect. I remember him as a very good looking blue dog, about 26lbs. I've got the same disease as you though. I can remember the older dogs better than the new ones. Sad ain't it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Pups at two weeks old, 'testing the optics' :))

Gracie is a really wonderful mum not even grannie Esther has had a look in yet. Pups growing rapidly and eyes just about to open.

Thanks for all your good wishes and will keep you all posted.

at_the_optics.jpg

They are looking lovely Julia - very striking brindles :wub: :thumbsup:

We've been to see the babes tonight and all I can say is Gracie is giving them everything :huggles: ........ They are bonnie pups and I can't wait to see them mobile :D

The puppies are now three weeks old and have been brought down from our study into the kitchen. They are beginning to explore and run around and Gracie is as caring as ever. Grannie Esther (Kerrics Magic Dream) is in attendance and is helping to change nappies. Even Lotte (Chimes at Midnight) wants to help out and hops in to the bed when Gracie is not looking.

The Grandchildren have to wait their turn!

gracie_and_pups_wk_3.jpg

Grannie_Esther_and_pups.jpg

Lotte_Esther_Gracie_and_pups.jpg

Isn't that a lovely photo of Grannie Esther .....Cor blimey 3 generations ........ I'm glad Jas chose the little red brindle boy :D

For anyone that's interested, we saw the pups yesterday and Gracie (and co) are doing a cracking job :thumbsup: ......They are all very sturdy and out going and rag like demon's .....I for one will look forward to watching Faith, Connie, Reg and Tex progress :huggles: .....I'm sure Julia must have some photos to add ;)

:wub: which one is Julia keeping?

Did Jas ever have a choice? :p

Julia's keeping the brindle girl, and Jas chose correctly :lol: ;) .....In all fairness Jas did choose the one he liked bestest :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back