The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Npwrch Nvch Blue Devil X Angels Will Fly Puppies Born

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
HI Stuart and laura, Billy said he will look after him as he is his big bro. Hope Laura and the baby are coping well. See you soon

The wilsons

We are over the moon that you are having the big boy as an addition to your family Gaye & Ray he will have the very best of lives with you and half bro Billy and Big cousin Ben he will be in heaven.

All the very best of luck with him xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gaye and Ray i'm sure he will have a ball with Billy,Star and Ben.You will need to watch ben as he has a soft spot for stripes our Kimi never gets a minutes peace.Laura and baby Murrin are doing great now that they are all home and settled in no doubt another bundle of mischieve just like the pups.

HI Stu and Laura I am looking forward to seeing my little black and white addition, still not got a name yet but will let you know when we agree on one!!

J and Jimmy have the same mum, Starr and Ben have the same Mum so Billy will have a playmate who has the same Dad!! so I will have 3 pairs!! If new pup is anything like Billy then we will be well pleased. Many thanks for agreeing to let us have him and we hope to see you all through the year.

Love to all

Gaye and Ray

Hi Stu and laura I have just seen the pics of my new baby and he is gorgeous. I cannot wait for him to come and join the family. I will let you know asap what name we choose for him. Give him plenty of cuddles from us as well as your new little girl

Lots of love from Gaye and Ray and the Wilsdons

Hi Gaye and Ray we are over the moon you loved the photos of your boy all i can say is they don't do him justice he is so cuddley.Can't wait for you's to see him i know he will be spoilt.Lots of love Me,Laura,The kids and the Angels

Well Ray left for Scotland this morning at 4.30am to go and get our new baby boy called Sam (not shep Ray!!)I think he will be racing under the name of Wilsdon Little Mac and if he is as good as Big Mac was then I will be pleased.

Cannot wait for cuddles from Sam and to see what the other boys will think of him. I will be very busy this weekend with racing, new puppy and son-in-law in Hospital with pancreatisis waiting for an operation!!

Gaye

Hope your son-in-law makes a speedy recovery Gaye and is feeling better soon.Well your new boy Sam seemed not to fussed about heading to warmer climates when he left with Ray and we hope he settles in nicely with your other boys and does'nt get into to much trouble hehe.

:huggles: Well thats little Sam away to his new forever home, we know this little boy will be sooooo spoilt and he will want for nothing he will also be in amongst the best of the best every week at his numerous local clubs.So will have plenty of great competition that will hopefully bring the best out in him.

Ray and Gay we wish you all the very best of :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: with little :wub: Sam may he have an injury free racing career and we will see you all very soon cant wait to see our great friends again we miss you, huggs and kisses to all the boys.

Oh by the way we love his racing name " Wilsdon Little Mac " pure class lol :huggles:

Hateley and Lucs pup going to stay with Gaye & ray - SAM 014.jpg Sam & Daddy

Hateley and Lucs pup going to stay with Gaye & ray - SAM 024.jpg Sam & New Daddy lol

LOTS OF LOVE THE BLUE GANG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Here are some other pics of Judy and Avon ( lol Laura )

Firstly Judy

Hateley and Lucs pup going to stay with Gaye & ray - SAM 020.jpg Judy and Daddy

Hateley and Lucs pup going to stay with Gaye & ray - SAM 033.jpg I love my Daddy..

Hateley and Lucs pup going to stay with Gaye & ray - SAM 029.jpgMia and her Shadow lol.

And now Avon lol

Hateley and Lucs pup going to stay with Gaye & ray - SAM 045.jpg

Hateley and Lucs pup going to stay with Gaye & ray - SAM 060.jpg

And lastly the two boys Avon and Sam.

Hateley and Lucs pup going to stay with Gaye & ray - SAM 026.jpg

Hope you like them as much as we do......xxx

Wowie Gaye and Ray looking forwards to seeing W. Little Mac. Lovely puppies.

Haha very funny Derek his name isn't Avon it's Clyde and i take it these nicknames will stick with poor Sam being named Shep lol

(w00t) (w00t) Aww whats he like Stuart and Laura you do know he is allways going to call little Clyde this name lol but never mind i will call him his proper name the pics are great with their dad WCRCH NPWRCH VC Blue Devil was soooooooo good with his babies these pics are great to keep had a great time yester day with all the dogs they had a brill time we must do it again soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOTS OF LOVE THE BLUE GANG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pups are looking gorgeous - best of luck to them in their new homes :luck:

Look forward to giving Sam a cuddle when we see him :thumbsup:

Aww thank you Darcia they are such sweet little babies as you will see wee Sam before we do give him huggs and kisses from us we hope to see all our good friends very soon take care

LOTS OF LOVE THE BLUE GANG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well Sam has been with us since Saturday night and has taken to the others with no trouble. The rest of the boys have generally looked at him and said "Oh no not more competition for the Bed!!!!" He is getting used to watching the tele with Billy and was charging around with Starr and Ben on the settees this morning when I was trying to get him ready to go to work!! He seems to have a great passion for scrambled egg and does not want his meat at the moment but that will pass. At the moment he is asleep in his cage in my office after a morning of visitors to see him!!

Laura and Stuart, I thought he was a quiet puppy you said?? He barks at the boys and keeps ragging anything he can find. He cries if I am not quick enough to put his food down and to go outside. Which I might add at the moment he then runs straight back in and does a wee on the dog bed!!! He is very sweet and looks very much like Billy esp when they stand together with their paws up.

Ray seems to be quite taken with him as well.

Thank you for going such a great job laura and stuart and hope to see you sometime in the year.

xxxxxxx Gaye

Hi Gaye so glad that little :devil: Sam has settled in so quickly and that his big Bro Billy and cousin Ben i am sure will be his best pals and Starr is still a very young dog too so he will play with him also.

Glad that he is so out going and full of vigour and fun.

Cant wait to see all the boys oh and you and ray and of course all of Ben and Reynas brothers and Sisters who will all be learning to race this year all the very Best of :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: in the world to them all. :thumbsup:

(w00t) Aww so glad the :wub: :wub: Sam is settiling in with his new brothers he is such a sweet little dog im sure he will be a big hit with every one as he loves to be hugged im sure Stuart and Laura are missing him as he was Stuarts little buddie and allways on his knee we will see you all very soon cant wait we miss you and Ray sooooooo very much so take care and give all the :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: boys huggs and kisses from us (w00t) (w00t)

LOTS OF LOVE MANDY DEREK AND THE BLUE GANG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

:rant: All the Blue Gang would just like to wish poor Lucy Angels Will Fly a speedy recovery poor Lucy damaged her tendons in her leg on sunday and has been put in heavy bandages for 6 weeks which is heavier than her bless she is only allowed out to the toilet on lead and back in doors nothing else so sending lots of healing thoughts to you baby girl we will see you soon for huggs and kisses take care

LOTS OF LOVE THE BLUE GANG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back