The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrchampion bentley

Carol Brown

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done Bentley such a close race, but you have been knocking on the door for some time.

We are so pleased for you Dave Sandra & Amy I bet you flew home .

Last edited by a moderator:
well done with bentley and marley yesterday so pleased for you all..

Well done Bentley such a close race, but you have been knocking on the door for some time.

We are so pleased for you Dave Sandra & Amy I bet you flew home .
Thank you Carol and Chris, yeah it was a great ride home, bit of a rush, needed to get home to get the beers open :thumbsup: . We've been so lucky with both our boys but Bentley has been amazing. Thanks again for all your help, Newmarket as i always say is the best place to teach your dogs how to race and also thanks to all the Brown for putting up with my nerves every race day :lol: .

Well Done again, Dave, Sandra, Amy and of course Bentley :thumbsup: You didn't have to wait to get home for the booze, Dave! Just as well I had the champagne all ready!

Yeah, well done again guys - now get Marley titled up!

Yeah, well done again guys - now get Marley titled up!
Thanks Ian, would really love to he's my boy :wub: , he has done really well at the last two champs and although he always gives 100% and is as honest and strong as they come, he just lacks that yard or two, bless him, would love a VC for him though :thumbsup: .

Oh and well done Billy he ran really well again on Sunday, he's obviously benefiting from having you around all day (w00t) .

WCRCh Markamys Black Bentley :)

Bentley.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back