The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We Have A New Recruit To The Clann

MISS MOLLIES MUMMY

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:unsure: WELL THERE HAVE BEEN SOME VERY SAD AND SERIOUS DISCUSSION ON OUR SITE TODAY. IM DRAINED AND A LITTLE DOWNCAST.

:D SO I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE OUR LITTLE PIECE OF GOOD NEWS WITH YOU . ;)

WE HAVE BEN OUR OLD BOY X BREED, MOLLY OUR DELINQUENT TEENAGE WHIPETT.............. AND OUR NEWEST ADDITION IS LEXI..... A BEAUTIFUL. PALE FAWN LAGUNA WHIPPET WHO IS TEN MONTHS. WE ONLY GOT HER LAST NIGHT . BUT HER AND MOLLY HAD A PEACEFUL NIGHT IN THE KITCHEN.

AS SOON AS OH AND I HAVE WORKED OUT HOW A PICTURE ON OUR CAMERA CAN APPEAR ON SCREEN HERE, WE WILL POST SOME PICS OF OUR CREW. :thumbsup:

iF I NEED ANY ADVICE I WILL BE SURE TO ASK.

MISS MOLLIES MUMMY said:
:unsure:   WELL THERE HAVE BEEN SOME VERY SAD AND SERIOUS DISCUSSION ON OUR SITE TODAY. IM DRAINED AND  A LITTLE DOWNCAST.

:D   SO I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE OUR LITTLE PIECE OF GOOD NEWS WITH YOU . ;)

WE HAVE BEN OUR OLD BOY X BREED, MOLLY OUR DELINQUENT TEENAGE WHIPETT.............. AND OUR NEWEST ADDITION IS LEXI..... A BEAUTIFUL. PALE FAWN LAGUNA WHIPPET WHO IS TEN MONTHS. WE ONLY GOT HER LAST NIGHT . BUT HER AND MOLLY HAD A PEACEFUL NIGHT IN THE KITCHEN.

AS SOON AS OH AND I HAVE WORKED OUT HOW A PICTURE ON OUR CAMERA CAN APPEAR ON SCREEN HERE, WE WILL POST SOME PICS OF OUR CREW.  :thumbsup:

iF I NEED ANY ADVICE I WILL BE SURE TO ASK.

[SIZE=21pt]Thats lovely caroline hope she fits in with your clan wishing all the best :huggles: [/SIZE]

Oh Congratulations - cannot wait see piccies of your clan! Lexi sounds devine, pale fawn is so ladylike :wub: :wub:

thats great news, cant wait for the pics

Looking forward to seeing the pictures :thumbsup:

I could see the new whippet needed twinkel in your eyes :lol: thats brill news you can stack 2 high now on the sofa you will get there with a tower one day we need lots of pics please

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back