The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We Have Been Camping

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
meglet said:
Alfiewhippet said:
We have just arrived home from our first camping trip of the season.  8) Alfie and Daisy had a lovely time and spent most of the time snoozing in the sunshine, -_- running on the beach and swimming in the sea. here are a couple of piccies of our trip, i didn't manage to get much sleep as Daisy insisted on trying to get IN my sleeping bag every night :- "  (it is a "mummy style" bag and very narrow at the bottom) it didn't put her off a bit, (w00t)   she fidgets more than the kids.

please excuse the poor quality i have to take a photo of the photo woth my phone then use that as my camera photos are all too big?

we have just come back from cornwall yesterday and it was our alfies first camping trip. weather was lovely in the day but really cold at night.one of the piccies is of alfie in polperro and the other is his usual position under his sleeping bag. I've never been so grateful for a whippy body warmer in all my life :))

DSCN1685.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back