The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Weather Forecast

weathergirls

N.N.W.R.F. CHAIRPERSON
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
THE WEATHER FORECAST FOR THE N/W BWRA BEND OPEN TOMORROW IS

DRY, SUNNY BUT COLD

OF COURSE, MIND I GOT IT OFF TELETEXT SO WHO KNOWS STILL YOU CAN ALL WARM YOURSELVES UP WITH A GOOD BREAKFAST CAFE WILL BE OPEN FROM 10am AND THE RACING IS BEING VIDEOD AND CAN BE WATCHED ON SCREEN IN THE CAFE AND IN THE BAR

weather looking good no snow suns out already safe journey to anyone travelling

Last edited by a moderator:
been up since 6 oclock snowing heavy,forcast not looking good,more forcast up here in north east. those who go have a safe jurney,good luck and take care

as you can see the weather is rotten up here and its still coming down

Sun is cracking pavements here in the tropical North -West bring your shortss

IS IT SNOW OR A BAD PAINT JOB?LOL :))

JUST TOOK THIS PHOTO OF OUT THE BACK WERE I LIVE. CAN U BELIVE SOMEONE FROM THE SAME AREA HAS JUST CALLED ME A FAIR WEATHER RACER FOR CANCILING DAWDON.

i waited till dinner time to come home because of snow, and once reaching the a19 the roads were clear,,,

the main roads are clear but the roads round the little back streets are quite bad and it's still snowing ova here, it's prob gunna be worse tomora :(

(w00t) :cheers:

yea well i hope it is but just round my skool :) a nice warm bed u cant beat it can ya

thinkin the same thing krystal skool mite be off because of weva im hoping so lol :b

lol, no skool it makes me sick, i still gotta go as its sunny but cold here :(

(w00t) not stopped snowing for last hour in north

By the looks of the Newcastle match on telly if that comes over here we in for another down pore. Kieran over the moon cause it has snowed on his birthday.

anyone got any after sun lotion we had better weather thanthe canaries.i,ll post results when ive seen to my dogs

cant even get the van outa the car park this morning for work :D at least 10 inches of snow and still coming down :blink: every school in town closed too so kids are well chuffed :wacko:

Well the saying the sun shines on the righteous must be true EH! as the rest of britain shivers here we are this morning at Sunny Morecambe with our dogs notice whitey asking where his sun glasses are. :D :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back