The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Weather

sharon whincop

sharon stanlick
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Whats the weather like around the old hall area. I'm coming down in the tent at the weekend and was wondering if i need a rubber dingie aswell :D . its been raining here on and off all week.

be nowt down they they crying cos they have no water lol should live up north we have loads lol

who told you we have no water ?? i wish 8) been raining here to :( , yesterday it pissed down all afternoon and evening and been of and on again today :b , but i am 40 mins from old hall maybe there's a drought down the road at old hall 8) :)

supose to be pretty wet all over the country at the weekend.

but the weather people always seem to get it wrong.

The forecast for the weekend is rain/rain and more rain, but the Forecasters can be wrong. Take today here in Kingswinford they have forecasted heavy blustery showers all day. This morning we had beautiful sunshine untill 10 o'clock when we had a heavy shower which lasted 15 mins approx. We have had sunshine and a few clouds ever since - and guess what no further showers.

Sharon it is a question of "take a chance" and hope they get it wrong and the weather is better than was forecasted, but make sure you bring your "dingy/wellies" and whatever is needed to bail you out :teehee: Joan

Last edited by a moderator:
hey george fancy selling some water to the southeners we'll make a fortune lol 50p a bottle geordie water (w00t)

SELL THEM OUR WATER YE,THEY SAY THEY HAVE NONE DOWN SOUTH BUT WE DRINK PLENT OF IT OUT THERE BARS LOL :- " :- " :- " :- " :oops:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back