The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Weird Games

Indee

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What odd ways of playing do your dogs do? Was wondering as Milo and Riley have a fun game. It involves trying to bite the others neck/front legs whilst trying to keep front legs away from the opponant. They end up with their bums in the air, squirming around on their shoulder/chest with thier front legs hidden. Kinda thrash around like seals with back legs :blink:

I keep trying to get a picture of it, but when the camera comes out they change to their mad, find a toy and hit myself round the head with it game! I will get photographic evidence one day!

(w00t) class! mine just grab hold of each others ears and roll around :lol:

Indee said:
What odd ways of playing do your dogs do? Was wondering as Milo and Riley have a fun game. It involves trying to bite the others neck/front legs whilst trying to keep front legs away from the opponant. They end up with their bums in the air, squirming around on their shoulder/chest with thier front legs hidden. Kinda thrash around like seals with back legs  :blink:
I keep trying to get a picture of it, but when the camera comes out they change to their mad, find a toy and hit myself round the head with it game! I will get photographic evidence one day!

Pixie and Rupes do exactly the same, i never seem to be able to get a photo either.

pixieru said:
Indee said:
What odd ways of playing do your dogs do? Was wondering as Milo and Riley have a fun game. It involves trying to bite the others neck/front legs whilst trying to keep front legs away from the opponant. They end up with their bums in the air, squirming around on their shoulder/chest with thier front legs hidden. Kinda thrash around like seals with back legs  :blink:

Pixie and Rupes do exactly the same, i never seem to be able to get a photo either.

My 3 pups do the same .Usually Simba and Amber gang up on poor little Jude (Think thats a colour thing) but occasionally Amber and Jude pick on Simba (w00t) Same here though any photos come out as a blur of fawn and brindle.

Another favourite game of the pups is beat the setter up. We took them out with her last week and let them run the pups thought it was great fun chasing Zoe around but generally ended up passing her. Setter feathers also make good play things :oops: for young whippets hours of fun there. The setter does not get hurt in these games she is perfectly capable of getting away from them

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back