The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Welks And Birmingham

:thumbsup: hi firebird i am going to both . welks is are first champ show

so i am so very nervous . if you see a girl and a blue parti brindle looking like they have not got a clue what there doing please come and say hello .

I'm going to both,so please come & say hello :thumbsup:

I'm doing both,but if you wish to see/speak to me at W.E.K.S.,you'll need to come on Friday,Terrier Day.

Shall have both whippy's and Bonnie at Birmingham.

Good luck at your first champ show lawleymoon :luck:

Lyd

Lydia said:
I'm doing both,but if you wish to see/speak to me at W.E.K.S.,you'll need to come on Friday,Terrier Day.Shall have both whippy's and Bonnie at Birmingham.

Good luck at your first champ show lawleymoon  :luck:

Lyd

If you want to see Lyd at anytime............ just try eating CHIPS !! LOL :lol:

I'm there on the Friday too ........... Collie day :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I shall be doing both . Getting back on track after the pups . Going with my sis to Birminham as she has PRT's

Millie said:
If you want to see Lyd at anytime............ just try eating CHIPS !! LOL  :lol:
I'm there on the Friday too ........... Collie day  :thumbsup:

Well,that is brilliant news.What is your bench no. and what ring will you be in ?

So I can come by at lunch time :- " ..............save packing a lunch for myself :eek: :) (w00t) :D :teehee:

Lyd

when are these two shows? i think i'll come and watch and pick up some tips :- "

Just doing Birmingham 8)

Welks May 1st , Birmingham May 8 th , birthday May 11th (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to Welks, my first championship show, with my puppy. Luckily for him he is being shown by Joy for me, especially lucky after the B***s up I made of showing a poor whippet at Crystal Palace today when I put myself between the dog and the judge :oops: . Think that will be the end of my showing career. I was just SOOOOOOO embarassed. Only excuse was that it was my first time showing a dog. No excuse really as I have been trained better than that.

So I will be the one standing by the ringside bitting my fingernails during the puppy class.

:cheers: good luck debbie reed i wish some one would show lola for me

but i am going to have a go and do my best thats all i can do. were in minor puppy bitch see you there . :huggles:

Lydia said:
Millie said:
If you want to see Lyd at anytime............ just try eating CHIPS !! LOL  :lol:

I'm there on the Friday too ........... Collie day  :thumbsup:

Well,that is brilliant news.What is your bench no. and what ring will you be in ?

So I can come by at lunch time :- " ..............save packing a lunch for myself :eek: :) (w00t) :D :teehee:

Lyd

Thats a good question Lyd............. as even I don't know the bench no. or ring as its not my dog I'm taking............. :p

............. Phew my chips are safe ! :lol:

I'm doing Birmingham but will probably not see any of you since I'm in the working group. If any of you are going to be visiting just listen for the cries of horror as I try to show dumb and dumber!

Millie said:
............. Phew my chips are safe !  :lol:

(w00t) LOL :lol: Hmmm,that's what you think.As I'm taking Bonster Monster,she'll help me to sniff you out,just when you're tucking into tasty chips :D .

I'd appreciate salt,vinegar and loads of tomatoe ketchup on your chips please :thumbsup:

:teehee: Lyd :teehee:

lawleymoon said:
:cheers: good luck debbie reed  i wish some one would show lola for me but i am going to have a go and do my best thats all i can do. were in minor puppy bitch see you there . :huggles:

How rich are you Lawleymoon? Fly me over - I'll show her for you! ;) :p

I am going to be at Birmingham with Rebel. his first champ show. Bit apprehensive as he still has a mind of his own and if he doesnt wanna perform he wont :- " Im taking him on the offchance that he will be a good boy for his mommy and my family are coming along to support us and to take me to the pub to get sozzled after :cheers:

how rish are you lawleymoon? fly me over and Ill show her for you .

OH yes please i wish but i am poor very poor saving to get anther whippet

hubby want give me any money this time he said if i want one i have to pay for it

mean or what :angry: mind you if last nights show is any thing to go buy i need help cant get lola to stand for anything . have you got any advice?.

good luck lolcoe with rebel

I find it hard to believe that there can be a dog harder to train than Rebel, judges have commented on my sheer determination and perserverence and have said that i must be a patient person, but i dont wanna give up or let someone else have a go as when the penny does drop and if, it will have been my hard work.

I wouldve given up by now but he is a pup and very headstrong and judges have remarked that if his behaviour improves he will do well, thats the biggest incentive that i have. As i am a novice at this lark, it is harder, but more experienced whippeters at shows have given me some great tips and our pre show routine is now getting much longer :wacko: :sweating: :wacko: :sweating:

Lolcoe said:
I find it hard to believe that there can be a dog harder to train than Rebel, judges have commented on my sheer determination and perserverence and have said that i must be a patient person, but i dont wanna give up or let someone else have a go as when the penny does drop and if, it will have been my hard work.I wouldve given up by now but he is a pup and very headstrong and judges have remarked that if his behaviour improves he will do well, thats the biggest incentive that i have. As i am a novice at this lark, it is harder, but more experienced whippeters at shows have given me some great tips and our pre show routine is now getting much longer :wacko:   :sweating:   :wacko:   :sweating:

Just wondering what exactly does he do in the ring that constitutes difficult behaviour???

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back