Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Well Behaved Dogs

Official Well Behaved Dogs 2022-06-07

Nick Battrick

Registered
Well Behaved Dogs
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Nick Battrick submitted a new resource:

Well Behaved Dogs - Well Behaved Dogs champions all dogs. Even the difficult ones. Especially the difficult ones

Simply put, we’re here to give people the tools to help their dogs to lead their best possible lives.
I believe that dogs have a better life when they have a better relationship with their owner. And that comes from trust and understanding on both sides.
My role is to help build that relationship, prevent the frustration and ensure the dog is able to fulfil its role properly.
I help owners discover why the behaviour is happening and help them to modify it with love and leadership.

Read more about this resource...

Hmm. You speak about dogs trying to assume a pack leadership role, that's the flat earth theory of dog training - it's been thoroughly debunked, but some people still cling to it and it won't go away.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back