The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Well Done!

kris

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
to Pat and Russell for winning your classes at crufts.just seen the results and they were good classes too. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: pity some of the classes werent better supported ;)

:cheers: Well done Pat & Russell on your 1st's :cheers:

Great result & very well deserved too, with your beautiful well bred IG's:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done all those K9'ers that got placed :cheers:

I don't know all the owners and kennel names, but well done Fiona and Lottie as well :thumbsup:

ooops!sorry lottie mae and zilloot. :b well done to you too. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thank you :D . We had a great day catching up with friends we don't see often enough.

I didn't get to see many trade stands. With the crowds Crufts is not a show where I would leave my dogs unattended, so we took it in turn to go shopping.

Mabelline said:
Thank you :D . We had a great day catching up with friends we don't see often enough. I didn't get to see many trade stands. With the crowds Crufts is not a show where I would leave my dogs unattended, so we took it in turn to go shopping.

I would never leave my dogs unattended there either!

Unlike some!!! :(

Well done to you both, any chance of any pix? :cheers: :wub:

oooh yes please any pics of your lovely iggies? :D

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH[/SIZE] :cheers: .....& well done Fiona for getting a placing with Lottie :wub: :huggles:

Well done to all the K9'ers in the cards with their Italian Greyhounds. :cheers: And if you weren't hope you had a great day :D

Pauline & Ruby

Well done to everyone who went to Crufts :huggles: Hope everybody, winners and non-winners( :lol: ) had a great day out in among ALL those iggies (w00t) , and safe journeys there and home :huggles:

hope everyone got home safely and had a good day. :thumbsup: i darent go to crufts on iggy day.i just know id end up kidnapping one! :D

kris said:
to Pat and Russell for winning your classes at crufts.just seen the results and they were good classes too. :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers: pity some of the classes werent better supported ;)

thankyou!

A nice day, meeting up with friends etc, and it was lovely to win the PB class with angela, and Bertie had a good 4th in OD - where all 5 placed were CHs.

nice to see everyone , but i too was unable to do much shopping as i wont leave my dogs unattended, and the halls were too crowded, even on the tursday to take them with. I hate to imagine what it must have been like sat and sun

R

Weldone to everyone who was at crufts :thumbsup:

Its a shame you all couldn't win :)

Sorry for the belated congratulations!

Well done on winning a strong PG class, how fantastic for you.

Would love to see photos :thumbsup:

Well done Russell and Pat, and all who did well at Crufts :cheers:

The trouble with working on a trade stand is that you don't get to see much of the judging- I only managed to catch about 5 minutes :(

If you thought the Thursday was bad, it was NOTHING compared to the Saturday- it was like a rugby scrum all day! :blink: Sunday, like last year, wasn't nearly as busy as the Saturday- but it was bad enough.... :- "

Liz and the Monellis

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back