The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Westcountry Game Fair

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
and a big,big,big Well Done to Trish,winning the unders with Simba :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ,and taking Reserve in the simmo with Mouse :thumbsup:

Ooops it's Tish not Trish :lol:
always knew you couldnt spell :lol: :lol:
Shut up :lol: Big Well Done on doing the double and winning the unders today aswell Tish :thumbsup:

Ha ha Debbie too much laughing going on and you were paying attention. As much as i would have loved Trojan to have one best puppy, he was in fact reserve - Angela MacFarlane won with her Duke
What a great day you had Sarah! Thought fudge and Trojan were both looking great. Hope judging went well today and wasn't too stressful! Charlotte. Xxx
Thanks Chartlotte, was very pleased with my two little 'uns, not often they compete well against the large ones, so well chuffed. Yesterday was great. Had a good day judging with some stunning dogs on show, a few surprises and lots of head scratching going on, especially in the pups - never amazes me how many pups always turn up at the West Country.

Big thank you to all those competitors that allowed me to go over their dogs. I must say that the big majority of dogs were well turned out and in good condition.

Thanks to the coursing crew for asking me to Judge.

Sarah

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back