The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Westerhope/jodami Results

big well done to all the workers for a good days racing & a good turn out in the north east thanx to carole & joyce. :thumbsup:the trophies are lovely(long live wallsend whippet racing club)

decca said:
big well done to all the workers for a good days racing & a good turn out in the north east thanx to carole & joyce. :thumbsup:the trophies are lovely(long live wallsend whippet racing club)
yer long life wallsend whippet racing club :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers: :clown:

Well done all the winners and especially Joyce who always puts herself out on getting beautiful trophies, i have missed this open the last 2 years due to the weather, and today had to miss it due to Debbie's son been rushed into hospital and was asked to go with her...

i hope i never miss it again

Caz the track looked super :thumbsup:

Nice one Joyce, well done all the winners.

Sorry we could'nt come :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
well done joyce and to all the workers for a well run open,and lovely trophys :thumbsup:

We have travelled the country racing and this must be one of the friendliest tracks to run at and some of the nicest people one could ever meet -so i would on behalf of myself and my wife like to say thanks -to all who have anything to do with running the events held here --always top class trophies --good humour --and a free snack to put you on whilst you get home --and Joyce if you are lucky enough to win as i was -- not only puts the trophies up but --snogs you as well--no tongues though!!!lol

many thanks

Steve/ Karen and Dogs :thumbsup:

Sorry its taken me so long to thank you all for surporting the Joami Open but ive just been linked upagain after everything has been disconected for over a month due to me decorating. Many thanks for all the hard work Dave & Peter put in on Friday to make sure the track was spot on. Well done to all the winners and loosers. im chuffed to bits with my 13 month old out of Showthree & Vivs Quest he did me proud today.See you at the Champs and good luck to you all. O Yes Steve everyone isnt so lucky to get a snogg. Regards Woody (Joyce)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back