The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Westhoughton Wrc - Xmas Handicap

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Forgive me for not putting results on quicker, having to use someone's pc seeing as mine's buggered with some sort of virus.

Really good nights racing, track looked top notch, Rod had salted it, raked it & rematted it - sods law again that it looked so good again just 2 weeks after the open where it was a wash out.

Thanks to everyone who travelled & thanks to Rod & Louise for opening the bar and once again making us all welcome.

Times back to Scratch

Scratch

Mule Skinner Sc - 15.19

Mr Solo Sc

Ebony Expo Sc

Mr Dillon Sc w/d

The Black Pearl

Handicap Ht 1

Blue Eyed Boy 31 - 15.44

I'll be Back 27

Red Moon Rising 27

ht 2

Whiskey Fudge 26 - 16.19

Mo Carlin 26

Jenny Taylor 26

ht 3

Whinnie Skippet 24

Sween 24 - 15.66

She's a Flyer 18

Under 23" Lurchers

Tilly - n/t

Inca

Over 23" Lurchers

Walter - 16.03

Tia

Zack

Loads of trials took place after the first round of heats, quite a few lurchers, pups, Tony's Greyhound, our 3 pups etc & Anagram out the traps. Very impressed with Keith's young Scratch dog Just Paddy, only his second time full distance & clocking a very respectable 15.59 and still very green, he'll be another to keep your eye on next year!

C Final

I'll be Back 27 - 16.57

Mo Carlin 26

She's a Flyer 18

B Final

Red Moon Rising 27 - 16.19

Jenny Taylor 26

Whinnie Skippet 24

A Final

Blue Eyed Boy 31

Whiskey Fudge 26

Sween 24 - 15.67

Lurcher Final

Tilly

Walter - 16.03

Special thanks to Sandra & Bill travelling all the way from Scotland, Sween & Blue Eyed Boy both put in faultless performances getting 1st & 2nd in the handicap. Sween loves our tracks, i think she's unbeaten so far in the North West Opens she's ran in since her pup win at A & T in July 2008. Hope you all had a good night, and that you all have a fab Christmas & a Happy and successful new year! :thumbsup:

Forgive me for not putting results on quicker, having to use someone's pc seeing as mine's buggered with some sort of virus.
Really good nights racing, track looked top notch, Rod had salted it, raked it & rematted it - sods law again that it looked so good again just 2 weeks after the open where it was a wash out.

Thanks to everyone who travelled & thanks to Rod & Louise for opening the bar and once again making us all welcome.

Times back to Scratch

Scratch

Mule Skinner Sc - 15.19

Mr Solo Sc

Ebony Expo Sc

Mr Dillon Sc w/d

The Black Pearl

Handicap Ht 1

Blue Eyed Boy 31 - 15.44

I'll be Back 27

Red Moon Rising 27

ht 2

Whiskey Fudge 26 - 16.19

Mo Carlin 26

Jenny Taylor 26

ht 3

Whinnie Skippet 24

Sween 24 - 15.66

She's a Flyer 18

Under 23" Lurchers

Tilly - n/t

Inca

Over 23" Lurchers

Walter - 16.03

Tia

Zack

Loads of trials took place after the first round of heats, quite a few lurchers, pups, Tony's Greyhound, our 3 pups etc & Anagram out the traps. Very impressed with Keith's young Scratch dog Just Paddy, only his second time full distance & clocking a very respectable 15.59 and still very green, he'll be another to keep your eye on next year!

C Final

I'll be Back 27 - 16.57

Mo Carlin 26

She's a Flyer 18

B Final

Red Moon Rising 27 - 16.19

Jenny Taylor 26

Whinnie Skippet 24

A Final

Blue Eyed Boy 31

Whiskey Fudge 26

Sween 24 - 15.67

Lurcher Final

Tilly

Walter - 16.03

Special thanks to Sandra & Bill travelling all the way from Scotland, Sween & Blue Eyed Boy both put in faultless performances getting 1st & 2nd in the handicap. Sween loves our tracks, i think she's unbeaten so far in the North West Opens she's ran in since her pup win at A & T in July 2008. Hope you all had a good night, and that you all have a fab Christmas & a Happy and successful new year! :thumbsup:
Thanks for that vicky really wanted to come but we was moving house sat plus I got bob checked out at rob meekes sat night hectic day got the allclear with bob, when is the next sat night meeting ??

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back