The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What Do You Think

Love the 2nd pic of her Keith....its really stunning :wub:

great shot of her :wub: how old is Jill Keith and did you have her as a puppy? As you know I think she's just GORGEOUS :wub:

That's a great butt Jill - your front's not half bad either :lol:

:wub: your Jill is beautiful keith :wub:

jostler said:
great shot of her :wub: how old is Jill Keith and did you have her as a puppy? As you know I think she's just GORGEOUS :wub:
Yes ive had her since she was 8 weeks old, 2years and 2 months old now, wouldnt be without her. and my goldie

:cheers:

keith

lovely shirt keith.........i thought it was Elvis for a moment (w00t)

your goldie is lovely :wub:

midlanderkeith said:
jostler said:
Yes ive had her since she was 8 weeks old, 2years and 2 months old now, wouldnt be without her. and my goldie

keith

lovely pic of you all, love the shirt too :wub: the beautiful jill's a collooney isn't she - did you go to Ireland for her?

jill is as ever stunning :wub: and just like her owner a great character :thumbsup:

jostler said:
midlanderkeith said:
jostler said:

keith

lovely pic of you all, love the shirt too :wub: the beautiful jill's a collooney isn't she - did you go to Ireland for her?

No i had her brought over from Ireland courtesy of Russ, @ veredon, i did the 140 mile round trip to sheffield, to pick her up, well worth it, wouldve walked

and yes she's a collooney

keith :cheers:

midlanderkeith said:
jostler said:
midlanderkeith said:
jostler said:

keith

No i had her brought over from Ireland courtesy of Russ, @ veredon, i did the 140 mile round trip to sheffield, to pick her up, well worth it, wouldve walked

and yes she's a collooney

keith :cheers:

Well I think she is just a stunner :wub: and I know you do too ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back