The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What Film Stars Do Your Whippets Remind You Of?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What a wonderful thread Jill.
Connie would be some star from old movies, all smouldering and aloof. I don't know any film stars from that era so suggestions would be welcome.

Not too sure about Emmy, Uma Thurman in Kill Bill?
How about Grace Kelly for Connie? :* LOL at Emmy as Uma Thurman :lol:

I think Finn shares George Clooney's rugged charm and considered wit, although Finn has the better body :p
Tyg is another Jason Statham, or maybe Buster Keaton ... bemused by the world but carrying on stoically ... definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic is young Tyg :blink:

Taran's very Jackie Chan at the moment, you never know where his feet will be from one minute to the next :teehee: and often they're where you don't want them (he jumped from the floor onto my head last night when I was sitting on the sofa) ... but I'm hoping he'll grow up to be a bit more Keanu Reeves in The Matrix ... they even look a bit alike lol

Loving this thread :D

I just looooove Buster Keaton (have you ever seen Johnny Depp in Benny and Joon - he reminds me of Buster Keaton in that) and I know just what you mean - we have a fair few 'matrix moments' in our house too :lol:

Veronica Lake, don't you think?
7months.jpg
Absolutely :*

200.jpg

Can't you just see who my girls are the images of :lol:

There's Sada looking just like Elizabeth Taylor.......remember those

beautiful eye's in Cleopatra.

Zana has got to be the beautiful, blonde but ditzzy Marilyn Monroe.

Kaya was harder but i decided on the small but perfect Halle Berry,

with her directing now she's just like kaya......beautiful and brainy.

Although at times they can seem like the three stooges.....

I think Eskil takes after the man he got his name from - the dashing Eskil of the swedish electro band Covenant :b

covenant2002eskilleather.jpg

oh, and Popsy just asked to nominate Kennett as Dennis the Menace :D

200.jpg
Can't you just see who my girls are the images of :lol:

There's Sada looking just like Elizabeth Taylor.......remember those

beautiful eye's in Cleopatra.

Zana has got to be the beautiful, blonde but ditzzy Marilyn Monroe.

Kaya was harder but i decided on the small but perfect Halle Berry,

with her directing now she's just like kaya......beautiful and brainy.

Although at times they can seem like the three stooges.....

I was thinking Charlies Angels for your girls but your choices are even better :D

Poppy reminds me of Road Runner ( from a cartoon ) and Milly, Olive Oyle, Popeye's girlfriend. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Casper would be something like Rupert Everett....gorgous but very gay!

Pimms would be Elizabeth Tailor...' DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM'...!?? As she is a drama queen and larger than life personality!

Well this thread made me smile so I thaught I'd add mine.

Blue reminds me of Scratt off Ice Age, as she is just as obsessed with food and has that sad eyes long nose look down to a tee!!!!

053.JPG

scratt.jpg

Oh sorry Blue is the white one. She is very sick at the moment and this thread is the 1st time I have smiled in the last week - Thank you.

Oh sorry Blue is the white one. She is very sick at the moment and this thread is the 1st time I have smiled in the last week - Thank you.
Sorry to hear she is so sick - I hope she's on the mend soon :luck: I had to laugh at your choice of Scratt though - those Ice Age films are great :)

I have always thought that the prototype for Scratt must have been an iggy, especially in the last one with the Scratette :D

Does it have to be film star?

Paula reminds me of Britney Spears - a bit of a hell raiser!!

But then again - if she was a male she could be Lawrence Olivier (Paula of Arabia)

DSCF0046.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Casper would be something like Rupert Everett....gorgous but very gay!
Pimms would be Elizabeth Tailor...' DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM'...!?? As she is a drama queen and larger than life personality!
:lol: great choices :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back