The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What Puppy Wormers

lawleymoon

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
as the pups will be two weeks on wednesday i just wonderd what is the best wormer to use . :thumbsup:

lawleymoon said:
as the pups will be two weeks on wednesday i just wonderd what is the best wormer to use . :thumbsup:

i use panacur liquid its about £13 ish for a 100ml bottle its not available in supermarkets as you have to have a license to sell it hope this helps!

at 2 , 4 and 6 weeks i used johnsons puppy wormer then at 8 , 10 and 12 weeks ( and ever since ) ive used drontal .

i find johnsons very good and gentler on pups but also swear by drontal as they get older :thumbsup:

I used Drontal puppy suspension at 2 weekly intervals.

Hi

I always use Panaur and have never had any problems with it. I know people who have so I think it is really pot luck. I also give it to mum from 40 days of the pregnancy( think that is right would have to check the bottle) I think this does help the pups as they have been exsposed to it while in the womb.

I use the same stuff for the adults and the cat. I get it from

http://www.wormers.co.uk/index.htm

They are really helpfull and deliver very quick

Wendy

I used Drontal puppy suspension an it worked well for my litter except that it is bright pink so you knew if you missed with the syringe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

I use Milbemax when the pups are 3 1/2 weeks old.

Never had any problems with it,& it's such a tiny pill,it's easy to get down them.Also,it covers a good weight range,so you don't have to work out exact amount per puppy :thumbsup:

Have tried others in the past,only to have puppies with upset tummies :eek:

Ive just used Panacur Oral Paste on mine it was so easy to use,comes in a syringe, pups didnt mind the taste either, given over 3 days.

I use panacur and drontal, I never use the same one twice, I like to use them allternitivley.Every two weeks from two weeks old up untill twelve weeks old

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back