The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

what u running

mutley

THE KING
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
come on all of you in here what are you running at bend champs ..so we can all cheer your dogs along on the day?

i myself cannot run anything as my membership money was a day late reaching murial :( i maybe should of posted myself instead of having to give it to our reg rep ...

whats your thought on the 28days ruling?

Well having been on the end of this rule last year.....

ie i could not run my dogs at the east mids open held at old hall , i would like to know WHY we have this rule, why can't we pay on the day of the race , must be a reason for it ey, if you know please let us all know :D :D :D

I dont know what this rule was brought in for, how hard can it be to carry a memberships book round to BWRA opesn & fill in your card there & then?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back