The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What Will Be Turnout At Nnwrf Championship

dart

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Guess entry spot on to win a prize I give it to winner on day :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think 134 :thumbsup:

we think 121 :thumbsup: but we will not be there :(

Elaine and John :thumbsup:

If any body wins who is not there I get prize to them by some body who known them who is there so keep guessing :thumbsup:

129...MIGHT DO A GUESS THE CHAMPION OF EACH CLASS ON THE CHAMPS DAY £1 GO WITH ADDED PRIZE MONEY ..ONLY PROBLEM WOULD BE TIME FROM PROGRAM COMING OUT TO RACING STARTING TO FILL A COMP SHEET OUT..MAYBE COULD ALLOW 15 MINS

129...MIGHT DO A GUESS THE CHAMPION OF EACH CLASS ON THE CHAMPS DAY WITH ADDED PRIZE MONEY ..ONLY PROBLEM WOULD BE TIME FROM PROGRAM COMING OUT TO RACING STARTING TO FILL A COMP SHEET OUT..MAYBE COULD ALLOW 15 MINS
Why not do it on here beforehand, it makes it more difficult when people have got to guess what classes owners are going to go in with their dogs.

129...MIGHT DO A GUESS THE CHAMPION OF EACH CLASS ON THE CHAMPS DAY WITH ADDED PRIZE MONEY ..ONLY PROBLEM WOULD BE TIME FROM PROGRAM COMING OUT TO RACING STARTING TO FILL A COMP SHEET OUT..MAYBE COULD ALLOW 15 MINS
Why not do it on here beforehand, it makes it more difficult when people have got to guess what classes owners are going to go in with their dogs.

NOT EVERYONE USES K9 TBH ...

I guess 131 Hazel guessed before

GEOFF

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back