The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What Won?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sorry m8 red it wrong -_- still recovering from the weekend lol

Well done all and a special well done and Hug to Bud from lacey :huggles:

Few piks, should be in sequence of heats. :unsure:

Gingerbred,Jack 7,Red Ranger

GINGERBREDJACK7REDRANGER.jpg

Uptown Bear,Bud,King Bear

UPTOWNBEAR-BUD-KINGBEAR.jpg

Jamaican Quest,Little Bill,My Starlight

JAMIACANQUESTLITTLEBILLSTARLIGHT.jpg

Maid you Look,My Quest,Dave's Gift

MAIDULOOKMYQUESTDAVESGIFT.jpg

Maid your Point

Clipboard29.jpg

Short Gift,Fiddle's Dream,Doris Day,Romany's Girl,Bandit

SHORTGIFTFIDDLESDREAMDORISDAYROMANY.jpg

Yaxi,Marshall Venture,It's Magic,Little Happiness,Connor's Dream (few out of shot)

LITTLEHAPPINESSCONNORSDREAM.jpg

Fiddles Ultimus, Solo Flight, Lex Go Crazy,Highlander,Rag Crazy

I think there was a re-run here so races following may be incorrect?

RERUNRAGCRAZYETC.jpg

Bramble Quest,Lennox,Molly Chop,Conquest,The Builder

BRAMBLEQUESTLENNOXMOLLYCHOPCONQUEST.jpg

I'll be back,Tiger Ellie, Pilgrim's Quest, Benny Hill

ILLBEBACKTIGERELLIEPILGRIMSQUESTBEN.jpg

Best of Mates,Maybe Magic,You Never Know,Gemson

BESTOFMATESMAYBEAGICYOUNEVERKNOWGEM.jpg

Ballyspot,Southern Scott, Di's Deelish, Ventura

BALLYSPOTSOUTHERNSCOTTDISDEELISHVEN.jpg

Pik of my lad having a trial (Avit) :wub:

Clipboard23.jpg

Sorry if any are incorrect, will post finals tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to thank all of the people who worked at yesterdays meeting, those who also filled in when a worker had to run their dogs and a big thanks to Denis who lured at all the races this weekend. Also John Noble who trapped most of yesterday without being ask to do so, but most of all to thank all of the racers who made the meeting what it should be, a fun day with competition thrown in.

I hope the bags of feed to the class winners went down well and for the next event at swallownest bags of feed plus added prize money will be given.

i said well done to gary but it was daniel that ran moly chop, benny hill and doris day so well done to u both :cheers: :clown: :p :teehee:

Great pics Jac, nice to see some of my dog lol dont normally get any as its my dad taking them and he is busy watching him or racing him.

:cheers: Cheers Jac

Sorry for the delay with the finals piks. They got mixed up with some other racing piks from the heats at swallownest on saturday! :wacko:

Scratch final

scratchfinal1.jpg

Scratch Cons final

scratchfinal2.jpg

Puppy final

puppyfinal.jpg

Puppy Cons final (sorry was watching Ziggy! :lol: )

puppyfinal2.jpg

E final?

Efinal.jpg

D final?

Dfinal.jpg

C final?

Cfinal.jpg

B final?

Bfinal.jpg

Apologies to Bandits owner, I've hunted for the pik with no luck ( I suspect he out ran my camera!) I think this is a pik of him running in the classic though?

Clipboard15.jpg

Thank you for your wonderful photos

gr8 weekend,by the way and well done to the committee,,,,can i ask if anyone elses dogs have been unwell?as my little blacken took bad saturday night,,sickness,and the trotts,she was unwell till the wednesday,then my bluen,cought it,and she is still unwell today,poor things have really been bad,esp,me bluen,knocked my racing on the head this weekend,as i did not want to pass it on,..so anyway good luck for the champs all,,,hope to see yous all there :thumbsup:

kenny m said:
gr8 weekend,by the way and well done to the committee,,,,can i ask if anyone elses dogs have been unwell?as my little blacken took bad saturday night,,sickness,and the trotts,she was unwell till the wednesday,then my bluen,cought it,and she is still unwell today,poor things have really been bad,esp,me bluen,knocked my racing on the head this weekend,as i did not want to pass it on,..so anyway good luck for the champs all,,,hope to see yous all there :thumbsup:
I think this bug is still going round - touch wood non of mine have had it but one at the club has it now and another had it about 4 weeks ago, others at the club had it when it first kicked off.

Hope your dogs soon pick up :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back