The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whats Going To Be In Your Dogs Xmas Stocking This

What will santa be filling your dogs stocking this xmas?

• Toys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Food (big bones)

• Underwear :lol:

• Party clothes (for that little xmas kennel party)

• Winter woolies

• New bed (for entertaining poochie friends over xmas)

• Diamante collar and lead

• Can of febreeze

• Wellies

• A date with a hot pooch

• Total voters

rob67

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just thought that since xmas is just round the corner it would be fun to see what treats are in store for our pets this xmas :lol:

chris

rob67 said:
Just thought that since xmas is just round the corner it would be fun to see what treats are in store for our pets this xmas :lol:
chris

please remember if you want to vote

dont peak

yours in sport

graham

Just paper for Kerri, she loves shredding wrapping paper 8)

Chris obviously doesn't know my Mum well because the poll only let's you choose one item! :lol:

Christmas day is bedlam here with 18 dogs going nuts over squeeky toys and my Dad tormenting the pants off everyone. :wacko:

ETA: not sure about them getting underwear although Jenny's got a 'thing' for my socks! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
new coats, healthy paws peanut biscuits,great treats :D

christmas dinner . and what ever they can pinch.

problem,,,, a bit smellie when it gets to evening :x

my houes is the same as jacs with 11 dogs and 11 stocking hung up they have lots of stuff. toys treets I have knitted them all new jumpers plus snoods for under the coats to keep the necks warm. Alexs allways get them all chews and they get lost of teady to kill. i carent decied what to tick.

dont forget give me a shout if your dogs want jumpers :lol: got to get a plug in were i can. oh and I still do the littel knitted bags aswell make lovley gifts :- "

Lots of folk were admiring my scarf on Sunday Wendy so I gave you a plug. Girls at work love it too and think it's the double of Dobby. :thumbsup:

Hi Wendy how much do you charge for the knitted dogs jumpers ???

fallenangel said:
sadieandco said:
Hi Wendy how much do you charge for the knitted dogs jumpers ???
£5 and can usualy do them in a couple of days

What about some hats for our doggies Wendy nice red and white santa hats lol that would keep you busy

Mine get all sorts at christmas, fruit, bones, treats, toys. but they just like the wrapping paper ;)

got to be bones. they chew everything to pieces anyway, so might as well give them something that supposed to be chewed, the little sods :- "

wild whippies said:
Chris obviously doesn't know my Mum well because the poll only let's you choose one item! :lol: Christmas day is bedlam here with 18 dogs going nuts over squeeky toys and my Dad tormenting the pants off everyone. :wacko:

ETA: not sure about them getting underwear although Jenny's got a 'thing' for my socks! :blink:

Know what you mean jac but it took enough brain power to do a poll where you could answer once never mind answer for all of them!!

Ours get the xmas dinner too....................our front room definitely not a place to be on xmas night :lol: :x

chris

PMSL................who put "underwear" (w00t)

wild whippies said:
Lots of folk were admiring my scarf on Sunday Wendy so I gave you a plug. Girls at work love it too and think it's the double of Dobby. :thumbsup:
any pics could do with some ideas for the misses for christmas :thumbsup:

rob67 said:
wild whippies said:
Chris obviously doesn't know my Mum well because the poll only let's you choose one item! :lol: Christmas day is bedlam here with 18 dogs going nuts over squeeky toys and my Dad tormenting the pants off everyone. :wacko:

Know what you mean jac but it took enough brain power to do a poll where you could answer once never mind answer for all of them!!

Ours get the xmas dinner too....................our front room definitely not a place to be on xmas night :lol: :x

chris

ok for kinky whippets, love to see rocksie in a bask (w00t)

God knows about xmas knew i should have done my shopping early, havent got one thing in, and as i cant do this, cant do that, cant get excited, oh lifes boring at the mo, so wots gonna be in my dogs stocking this year i dont know, but i know wots gonna be in Tonys LOL Sue

S. Rodgers said:
God knows about xmas knew i should have done my shopping early, havent got one thing in,  and as i cant do this, cant do that, cant get excited, oh lifes boring at the mo, so wots gonna be in my dogs stocking this year i dont know, but i know wots gonna be in Tonys LOL   Sue
Wouldn't be a Sue by any chance would it ;) ;) :- "

DavidH said:
rob67 said:
wild whippies said:

chris

ok for kinky whippets, love to see rocksie in a bask (w00t)

David your begining to Worry Me !!!!!!!!! :eek: :oops:

bet your good lady will be a bit worried also --- :eek: :eek: :eek:

KINKY WHIPPETS? INDEED!!!!! :unsure: :unsure: :eek:

What do you do for a encore then? :sweating: :sweating:

Ihope the wifes nickname is ROCKSIE!!!!!

Steve :p

dont ask .... but my mum has bought Amber a pink handbag???!!!! :blink: :blink: :- "

I have no idea what it looks like. but shes says its a real dog handbag for her crystal collars etc??

p.s - amber is my mums adoptive grandchild

wild whippies said:
DavidH said:
wild whippies said:
any pics could do with some ideas for the misses for christmas :thumbsup:

I'll have a mooch for you Dave :thumbsup:

OH NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JACS --YOUR NOT ROCKSIE ARE YOU?

That explains it all ---- is it what you wear when playing musical ---bs!!!!

Steve LOL ------CAN SEE YOU BLUSHING NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back