• Racing Format

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Something i thought would make a good poll - might give organisers an insight into what the racers want!

is it organisation as in bwra/fed/irg.......or good organisation (no time wasting, racing within an hour of weigh in etc)?

There's ten options there - trust you to be the picky bugger!!!

It was meant as bwra / nwrf / irg but whatever!

Dont want to appear to be spoiling your vote Vicky, but i think it is a mixture of all the things that you have put down, i cannot single just one thing out that would make me want to chose between one open or another. John M

I know what you mean John but as you only get ten options that's why i put "what attracts your the MOST" ie what the first thing you'd look for!!

i have chosen format cos not that winning is improtant but it depends which format my dog has the best chance, ei 1/2yd/lb suits my dog better because he is a heavy weight and if im going to travel i want to go somewhere when i know i can run off and still have a chance :D :p

i tried to vote twice as there were two things the other was to meet new people good idea though

This is Peters view not Jade's as she has already replyed.definatly format as yd per pound opens are biased towards light weights with most dogs over twenty four pounds withdrawing from finals, which is no fun to watch. I agree with John it needs all points in your poll to make the perfect open. I realy think that weekend events should have both yd per pound and half yd pound opens when each day is a separate event, how many times have we seen the same two or three dogs in each days finals, lets give all dogs regardless of weight a chance to run of in finals which can only help keep this sport alive, and this will encourage newcomers to join more than the present format of yd lb racingdoes at prsent.

what about introducing a 2 foot lb' handicap then?

Vicky, give us 3 choices!! You know what I mean, it's lots things...the money it ain't :) Cost's 30 quid in petrol from Essex to Asfordy alone... :(

Paul

I MYSELF LOOK FOR WEEKEND EVENTS WITH A GOOD CLUB HOUSE HAVING A GOOD TIME FIRST THEN THE RACING PLUS GOOD COMPANY MAKES THE TRIP WORTH WHALE . IE THE ENGLISH DARBY THIS HAS ALWAY BEEN MY FAVORITE, NO TENTION JUST GOOD RACING AND LOTS OF FUN.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back