The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whats The Best Breed Of Puppy You've Ever Had?

awww, she's lovely :)

I'm lucky enough to still have my best breed - I think you have pets, and once in a blue moon you have 'the one', and Brude is mine :)

Very special pages x

My nan had an absolutely loopy springer spaniel puppy called Daisy when I was little, she was fantastic fun. Fab memories!!

aaw banana, those pages are lovely, just made me have a good old blub, which was very welcome, x

we had a litter of springer spaniel x jack russel pups at work last year. They were all obviously a little bit crazy but some more than others. The weeks they were due to be homed i took a holiday as i knew i'd find it tough. When i returned i was super curious to see which they had kept, concerned that one of the really bitey ones might be hard to settle dude with. I opened the garden gate, and a little black puppy caming running over, then a bit worried, sat down. I knew straight away i'd have no problems with her and dude, and he took to her instantly. She has really brought him out of his grumpy old shell, and in return he has given her his best ninjawhippet training. When we meet her litter mates she totally outshines them, in fitness and vitality and cunning. I love her to bits and feel so privileged to have witnessed her journey from tiny hamster size, to the same weight as dude. She's not mine, but is my best puppy still. I'm off to go find a photo to upload.

04262012122.jpg04262012124.jpg04262012130.jpg

i love these muttleys!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back