The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What's The Strangest Place

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Nose, ears, mouth, feet, up the dressing gown (first thing in the morning-guaranteed to wake you up!!) You name it - it's been there!!! (w00t) (w00t)

Mazza, yes, Tascha does that lazy licky thing, half way through the lick, her tongue gets stuck for a little while before she finishes the lick off.

I didn't know whether to post this or not, Cliff would kill me if he found out, so it's just as well he doesn't come on here, well, yesterday morning, I took the pups out for their usual early morning walk, then they follow me back upstairs, while I log on for 10 mins before getting the kids up.

Cliff was fast asleep in bed, I was sitting here tapping away at the keyboard, when all of a sudden Cliff lets out a big yell. I ask him what's up, but he's very loathe to say anything, so of course, me being a woman, I keep on at him and on and on. Eventually he confesses that Tascha had got under the covers with him, not unusual in itself, she very often gets right on in, but this particular time, she'd licked his BUM!!! :x :x :x

Well, I couldn't stop laughing, he was so indignant, demanding that my poor pups are banned from the bed, and I was nearly p!ssing myself laughing. (w00t) :lol: :- " :D :oops:

mazza said:
Annie my whippet is very licky whippet, she loves licking ears, and feet.
Don't know if all whippets have a funny lazy tongue like hers, she'll lick your hand for instance and her tongue will kind of get stuck mid lick, like its gone all weak and hasn't the strength to finish the lick. :wacko:   :wub:

Two of mine do this and they roll their eyes at the same time... it's almost as if they're falling asleep comforting themselves. -_-

Oh and I forgot - one of them licks the arm of the sofa until she falls asleep??????? :wacko: :wacko: I don't get that one!

And my oldie sucks her elbows. She doesn't damage the skin - just gets the hair really wet :teehee: :blink:

andrea31 said:
Cliff was fast asleep in bed, I was sitting here tapping away at the keyboard, when all of a sudden Cliff lets out a big yell.  I ask him what's up, but he's very loathe to say anything, so of course, me being a woman, I keep on at him and on and on.  Eventually he confesses that Tascha had got under the covers with him, not unusual in itself, she very often gets right on in, but this particular time, she'd licked his BUM!!! :x   :x   :x Well, I couldn't stop laughing, he was so indignant, demanding that my poor pups are banned from the bed, and I was nearly p!ssing myself laughing. (w00t)   :lol:   :- "  :D   :oops:

First thing that would have sprung to my OH's mind if this happenened to him would be Oooooooooo my lucks in (w00t)

Mazza, that put a big smile on my face, but did make me giggle too :lol:

Unfortunately Fen doesn't seem to be a 'licker' ...more a 'nibbler' ...but can virtually nibble the tops off toenails. Do you think she'll develop the licking habit when she gets older (she's 7 months now) or do you think we will be lickless forever? :(

Mysti doesn't seem to lick either, she's very much a nibbler, earrings, necklaces, buttons on clothes, or anything she can rob without you noticing lol. I don't know if she will develop into a licker or not, as Tascha has been a licker since she came home with us.

we aint got no whippets (carolines OH here) but all ours are avid lickers

Basil has a fetish for feet or material. arms of chairs, sofas, carpets, jeans, t-shirts

and the girls are all toe mad . . although blu has a real love of ears

As well as licking ears and feet Annie seems to enjoy sticking her cold wet nose straight in your eyeball. :wacko: :wub:

My glasses - really :rant: me off, i walk round blinking wondering why i can't see properly until i take my glasses off and see nice whippy licks all smeared down one lense :D

Vicky, that's very true, I'm always having to wipe whippet snot off my specs if I'm not wearing my lenses. Tascha has a great habit of sticking her nose on my glasses. :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back