The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What's your favourite dog movie?

Ive never seen that one.. I think my favourite has got to be Greyfriars Bobby, and when I went to Edinburgh a few years ago I made sure I got a photo of his statue..

its a must watch a movie, brother. a dog owner dies in another city, and his dogs waited 8+ years for him on railway station. Based on a true story

and now the statue of this same dog is placed on the same railway station where he used to wait for his owner

Old Yeller, I think the name was. it was years ago I watched it. I think it saved a little boy from a bear. It ended up with rabies later, and the wee boy had to shoot it. I’m sure he said something like “I’ll do it, maw, he’s my dog.” I can feel the tears coming to my eyes, just thinking about it. :(

Old Yeller, I think the name was. it was years ago I watched it. I think it saved a little boy from a bear. It ended up with rabies later, and the wee boy had to shoot it. I’m sure he said something like “I’ll do it, maw, he’s my dog.” I can feel the tears coming to my eyes, just thinking about it. :(

Oh dont remind me .....I can remember my mum crying buckets and saying " dont do it"

‘The Incredible Journey’ and I used to love ‘The Littlest Hobo’ as a child (although a TV series, rather than a film). I can still remember every word of the theme tune:oops:

if you want to see the real love between a dog and his owner, I highly recommend you Hachiko. I cried every time I watch that movie

Well I’ve got to say old yeller because I wrote to tiswas as a 12 year old many years ago and was lucky enough to be invited onto the show, interviewed by Chris Tarrant on why I asked for this clip to be played.

Reactions: JBP

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back