The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What's Your New Year Resolution?

snapdogs

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DIET?

STOP SMOKING? = DONE IT 18 YEARS AGO!

????????

OR DON'T YOU BOTHER MAKING THEM.... BECAUSE YOU NEVER CARRY THEM OUT! :lol:

always break em so stopped making them (w00t)

last 6 yrs has been to stop smoking , but needless to say ,, i havent :b

Well having lost two and a half stone in weight this past 6 months my new years resolution is to the lose the other 2 stone (w00t)

Well done Jan - that's fantastic!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I too am trying to carry on losing weight - have lost one stone and would like to lose at least one more! :b :- "

PS Thanks Jax, for coming up behind me at a show in October and remarking that you could pinch more than an inch (w00t) which really spurred me into action!! :teehee: :lol:

Zephyr said:
PS Thanks Jax, for coming up behind me at a show in October and remarking that you could pinch more than an inch  (w00t)  
Cor!!!! Something about pots and black kettles??? ........................... (w00t) LOL!

i would like to lose weight :( but its so hard,but i am going to give it a go!!!!!!!!!

well done for losing the pounds Jan :cheers:

daledogs said:
i would like to lose weight :(   but its so hard,but i am going to give it a go!!!!!!!!!well done for losing the pounds Jan :cheers:

same hear well done jan it so hard sometimes but im going to give it a go to :cheers: good luck daledogs and zephyr see you in the new year. :thumbsup:

Lose weight :sweating:

Stop smoking :blink:

Stop drinking (w00t) (w00t)

Do more housework (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Nah, life won't be worth living...so best stay as I am :thumbsup: :D :- "

Seriously, will give one or two of them a go :( :p

Zephyr said:
Well done Jan - that's fantastic!! :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
I too am trying to carry on losing weight - have lost one stone and would like to lose at least one more! :b   :- "

PS Thanks Jax, for coming up behind me at a show in October and remarking that you could pinch more than an inch  (w00t)   which really spurred me into action!! :teehee:   :lol:

I'd love to lose some weight but have decided to try to grow a bit taller instead, as I am too short for my weight!! :lol: (w00t) :lol:

My new years resolution is to not get anymore puppies :lol: but it will have to be on the 3rd :D

Do resolutions just count for that year :- "

*Lesley* said:
My new years resolution is to not get anymore puppies :lol: but it will have to be on the 3rd  :D
Do resolutions just count for that year :- "

Yeah right Lesley :- " :lol: :- "

Julie

give up drinking.....dr pepper :lol: i have a serious addiction to the stuff :b

dessie said:
Zephyr said:
PS Thanks Jax, for coming up behind me at a show in October and remarking that you could pinch more than an inch  (w00t)  
Cor!!!! Something about pots and black kettles??? ........................... (w00t) LOL!

:oops: :oops: Wish someone would say that to ME just to give me the insentive ;) ;)

Im gouing to jog around the racecourse when I take the dogs there instead of walk , so if there is an earth tremor , dont worry , Its me Jogging (w00t) :lol:

JAX said:
:oops:   :oops:   Wish someone would say that to ME  just to give me the insentive  ;)   ;)  
Im gouing to jog around the racecourse when I take the dogs there instead of walk , so if there is an earth tremor , dont worry , Its me Jogging  (w00t)   :lol:

OK,you asked for it...........................

[SIZE=14pt]Have you looked at your bum lately,it's nearly as big as your mouth!!![/SIZE] (w00t) :oops: ;) :* :huggles:

alfyn said:
JAX said:
:oops:   :oops:   Wish someone would say that to ME  just to give me the insentive  ;)    ;)  
Im gouing to jog around the racecourse when I take the dogs there instead of walk , so if there is an earth tremor , dont worry , Its me Jogging  (w00t)   :lol:

OK,you asked for it...........................

[SIZE=14pt]Have you looked at your bum lately,it's nearly as big as your mouth!!![/SIZE] (w00t) :oops: ;) :* :huggles:

PMSL (w00t) :lol:

What did I say to deserve that :( :eek: :( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I thought you were a `mate ` :- "

JAX said:
dessie said:
Zephyr said:

:oops: :oops: Wish someone would say that to ME just to give me the insentive ;) ;)

Im gouing to jog around the racecourse when I take the dogs there instead of walk , so if there is an earth tremor , dont worry , Its me Jogging (w00t) :lol:

I am going to try to stop winding people up , and getting them all worked up he he he lol.

Don't know how long I can last though.

Mike

JAX said:
What did I say to deserve that  :(   :eek:   :(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(
Well if i hadn't said it,i'm sure Dawn would have said a lot worse! ;)   :- "

I thought you were a `mate ` :- "

I am,honest :*   :*   :huggles:   :huggles: I love's you really :*

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back