The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

When Mabli Met Tweaky Demon

Lois

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mabli could go out for the first time today so I took her to Mum's house where some of the animals I have collected over the years still live with Mum [i left them behind when I moved out so as not to upset them or Mum :- " ]

Mabli met one of my Birman cats - Tweaky Demon [seal point 10 year old] and although at first they seem to get on Mabli suddenly realised that he was an 'alien' and quickly went off him!

Picture427.jpg

Then she met the Chinese cresteds and flatly refused to pose with them and I had to put a pic of them up for you all to see why :unsure:

Picture423.jpg

Picture426.jpg

Mabli is clearly asking me where the hell I brought her because none of these animals look normal - I mean they smelt like a dog but that's where the resemblance ended - very confusing when you are just 13 weeks old!! :blink: :wacko: :unsure: (w00t)

Picture429.jpg

Lois

Lois, great to see sweet little Mabli :wub: she's looking so grown up! Amazing how courageous she and your Birman are on first visit too! - I'm still monitoring my cats and Tito but the felines are slowly coming round. Lots of licks and nibbles to Mabli from her big bro Tito :huggles:

Ha Ha! Cats come from another world to whippets but they make good bum warmers!!! :D

J & J

My Webpage

:oops: That didn't work, did it? I managed to upload a photo last night - can't remember how I did it! Can anyone remind me???

J & J

what great piccys,love her expression :wub: :wub: love her collar too :thumbsup:

Thanks for the piccys Lois :huggles: :huggles:

jinnyfizz said:
:oops: That didn't work, did it? I managed to upload a photo last night - can't remember how I did it! Can anyone remind me???J & J

try this link

HELP!

or email it to me and I post it for you, but we are about 10 hours ahead of you so I will be going to bed in 4 hours time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Lois she is gorgeous :wub: :wub: can't believe how alike she and Murphy are! Really all growing so fast aren't they? I have been away for the weekend and when I got back yesterday I could see a change in him! :wub:

Having done a bit of research I'm having another try at posting my feline bum warmer photo - :D :D

DSCF0090-2.jpg

Mabli is really :wub: ....and I just love those dog and cat pictures - brilliant,. :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back