The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

When We Are Not Sleeping...

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Totally mad - when on our afternoon walkies...

weyhey ............. (w00t)

MillActionforK91.jpg

MillactionforK92.jpg

MillactionforK93.jpg

MillactionforK95.jpg

MillActionforK96.jpg

MillActionforK97.jpg

MillactionforK94.jpg

....and what the heck are you lot looking at :blink: :- "

whatareyoulotlookingatK99.jpg

hadagoodlookK9.jpg

Im having a rest now

sitniceK98.jpg

lets go home sharing a stick. :lol:

shareastick-gohomeK910.jpg

What happened to the tiny puppy you had,,he is almost a grown man.

Georgeous pictures of your beautiful dogs. I love Kobi and Oscar!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

(w00t) those action shots are just great! Kobi is so grown up... and I love that lovely one of them sharing a stick :wub: They look like real pals, Janis :thumbsup:

Gorgeous pictures :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Oscar and Kobi are so well matched and look so handsome together :wub: :wub: :wub:

I bet everyone stops you in the street to admire them both! :thumbsup: :wub: :thumbsup:

absolutely gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

fab piks as always and what a big boy kobi has grown in to :wub:

OMG Janis where has wee Kobi gone (w00t) Those are wonderful pics of them together a right pair of handsome devils :thumbsup: Love the one of them sharing a stick :wub:

Zephyr said:
Gorgeous pictures :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   - Oscar and Kobi are so well matched and look so handsome together :wub:   :wub:   :wub:  
I bet everyone stops you in the street to admire them both! :thumbsup:   :wub:   :thumbsup:

Just what I was thinking

Fab pix, my girls are drooling over the handsome boys :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

They look like mad march hares in the first few pics! Stick pic's my favourite too tho.... :wub:

Awwww those two are sooooo :wub: :wub: :wub: and Kobi's nearly as big as Oscar (w00t) (w00t)

I bet it's a distant memory just one whippet eh Janis :huggles:

Lovely pics Janis. :thumbsup:

Such a handsome pair. :huggles:

That sheep is really eyeing Oscar up, was it geting ready to butt him I wonder.

Love the photo of them with their stick.

Great to see your two good looking boys having such fun together Janis, and yes, I like the stick picture too- but also the sheep with their blue bums!

What fantastic photo's Janis, Kobi has grown so much. Both very handsome boy's :wub: And so good sharing their stick :huggles: Well done having them so calm and relaxed around the sheep :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back