The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Biennial

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm approximately half way through - open at Zephyr's page as I type. I don't think the pic is too small Beth and the 'blurb' is lovely. Well done.

Dawn's page is definitely different - featuring the head shots.

Let's see if I can get all the k9'ers I've seen so far up to p231 -

Patsy & Dolly Dove

Russ (Ozzy) - I've seen that movement pic somewhere before ;)

Rudi Brandt-

Vanna (and Annette) love the "I'm a celebrity - get me outta here"

Meandi - with the lovely Evie

Liz Third - and sweetie "Truffle"

Lynn and the Cobycos - but I think Stackers' name is spelt wrong but I love that pic

Debs Poppy & Flyn

Malin & Bobo

Juley & Daisy

Roedeane

Tamara, Mojo & Mia

Did I miss anyone? I think everyone's done a great job so far!

aslan said:
I'm approximately half way through - open at Zephyr's page as I type.  I don't think the pic is too small Beth and the 'blurb' is lovely.  Well done.Dawn's page is definitely different - featuring the head shots.

Patsy & Dolly Dove

Rudi Brandt-

Lynn and the Cobycos - but I think Stackers' name is spelt wrong but I love that pic

Debs Poppy & Flyn

Malin & Bobo

Juley & Daisy

Roedeane

Tamara, Mojo & Mia

Did I miss anyone?  I think everyone's done a great job so far!

Me!! You missed me!!! Last but one advert I think, colour pic of the brat!!!

Looks like mine wont get here till the next Royal Flying Doctor plane arrives. ;) People in Sydney, & lana at Never Never got theirs. Where is mine??? :rant:

dessie said:
aslan said:
I'm approximately half way through - open at Zephyr's page as I type.  I don't think the pic is too small Beth and the 'blurb' is lovely.  Well done.Dawn's page is definitely different - featuring the head shots.

Patsy & Dolly Dove

Rudi Brandt-

Debs Poppy & Flyn

Malin & Bobo

Juley & Daisy

Roedeane

Tamara, Mojo & Mia

Did I miss anyone?  I think everyone's done a great job so far!

Me!! You missed me!!! Last but one advert I think, colour pic of the brat!!!

Dessie , she said shes only up to page 231 !!!!! be patient (w00t) , she`ll get to you eventually :thumbsup:

Cartman said:
Looks like mine wont get here till the next Royal Flying Doctor plane arrives. ;)   People in Sydney, & lana at Never Never got theirs. Where is mine??? :rant:

I saw Molly give yours to ANGUS (w00t) ,while we were at Crufts . :oops: looks like you`l have to be nice to him for a change :huggles: , and then he might post it to you ;)

You missed me Lana :( Archie is on page 225 - you've just passed it!! :D

Ah! And looking very handsome he is too Jo! So sorry to skip him!

I've finished the book, now going back to the beginning to start again.

Jax - I love the simplicity of your ad and those happy whippety faces speak volumes.

Dessie - and I finally reached the Brat! :)

Haven't got time to list everyone in the second half this morning but I've seen you all - how exciting!

Plus there are some really lovely dogs I haven't seen and/or heard of before.

What a little gem of a book! Goes nicely with my other one!

PS Aime and Dino's Daddy is on p369.

JAX said:
Cartman said:
Looks like mine wont get here till the next Royal Flying Doctor plane arrives. ;)   People in Sydney, & lana at Never Never got theirs. Where is mine??? :rant:

I saw Molly give yours to ANGUS (w00t) ,while we were at Crufts . :oops: looks like you`l have to be nice to him for a change :huggles: , and then he might post it to you ;)

Oh NO!!!!!!!! He will light the fire with it. :oops:

[

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:oops: HAHAHAHA :blink: :- " (w00t) :x :eek: :wacko:

JILL :teehee:

Cartman said:
JAX said:
Cartman said:

Thanks for dobbing me in jax :rant:

Ive been useing cartmans biennial as reading material for my office at home (the dunny) now it looks like ill have to post it to him stains and all :x (w00t)

Love cartmans advert on page 433 (w00t) o:)

Thanks for dobbing me in jax :rant:

Ive been useing cartmans biennial as reading material for my office at home (the dunny) now it looks like ill have to post it to him stains and all :x (w00t)

Love cartmans advert on page 433 (w00t) o:)

I can not remember taking out an advert. :( Oh well must of. Now let me think that there may only be 432 pages. :x

(w00t) :lol: Anybody see my ad on page 265....I'm forever chopping their bodies' off :p :D

Some great ads!!! Finally had a look, it is a wonderful edition :huggles: And the colour ads are really spectacular!!!

Had I done mine in colour maybe Lana wouldn't have mistaken Flax for Bobo :eek:

CRW_1352UKad_240.jpg <== blue puppy

Jax - your ad is just lovely. Wish I could line up my lot like that. Zillot :thumbsup: and dito for all the other wonderful ads.

Pity about Vera on the move in Stefans ad, it's seems the low resolution webb-version and not high quality-version made it to the printers. Oh well :) I just love the biennial :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
malin said:
Had I done mine in colour maybe Lana wouldn't have mistaken Flax for Bobo  :eek: View attachment 12824 <== blue puppy

Oh so sorry! :oops: With the tagline at the top "the future is looking black" I just assumed it was Bobo and didn't really pay attention to the name. Many many apologies :b I shall try to read ALL of the information before mouthing off next time :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back