The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Bitch For Sale

lurchers1

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi all i have a whippet bitch for sale long story,any way she is 9 months old 20"tall

ok with other dogs,fully houes trained,fully vacinated,she is not a ped,here is a pic of her.
p10600171lh.jpg

lurchers1 said:
hi all i have a whippet bitch for sale long story,any way she is 9 months old 20"tallok with other dogs,fully houes trained,fully vacinated,she is not a ped,here is a pic of her.
p10600171lh.jpg

Hi there i don't want people thinking i'm posting just to slate you. But you have only had the bitch for about weeks havn't you?. wasn't it you who was singing the bitch praises on another site when you first got her?

Such a shame for a young dog to get passed from pillar to post at such a young age IMO

such a lovely looking pup to....

Why are you geting rid???? if you dont mind me asking??

long story well ive got all my life start talking why u gettin rid?

I loathe that expression ....................... getting rid of

Don't caring dog owners find good homes for those that they cannot keep?????

what a lovely dog beautiful colour why o why are you selling her????

Awwww, lovely girl, :wub: it's a shame you cant keep her especially if you have only had her a matter of weeks,but if things are'nt working out it is better to have her re-homed thru somewhere like this and to a loving, permanent (hopefully) home. :huggles:

All the best in finding a new owner for her. :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

dessie said:
I loathe that expression ....................... getting rid of
Don't caring dog owners find good homes for those that they cannot keep?????

I agree it's a horrible expression to use, they are not some thing you just 'get rid of'

I hope she does find a lovely home. Forever. :luck:

I guess i said getting rid cause thats what it felt like....

There was no reasons or a very caring ad, more of a well here she is do you want her??

Sorry if i offended :oops:

Kim and Tilly said:
There was no reasons or a very caring ad, more of a well here she is do you want her??

hi all,yes i know it sounded a bit cut and dry,but there is more to it than that

its not a money thing or anything wrong with her just personal stuff,she is a great little bitch and woud of loved to have kept her.

lurchers1 said:
Kim and Tilly said:

hi all,yes i know it sounded a bit cut and dry,but there is more to it than that

its not a money thing or anything wrong with her just personal stuff,she is a great little bitch and woud of loved to have kept her.

I'm sure it isnt at all pleasant for you to have to find a new home for the dog. Feeling harshly judged here will hardly help either you or your dog.

Perhaps the original question was aimed at finding out if there is a problem with the dog.

Kim and Tilly said:

why should he put reasons on a public forum those discussions are in private with prospective homes he is trying to do the best for the dog. i wonder how many members on here have actually had to rehome a family pet? because i have 20+ years ago and it was heart breaking i still feel bad about it, how come we are asked to donate (which i did) for dogs in need without being told the reason or outcome yet this member is quizzed for trying to do right by the dog

masta said:
Kim and Tilly said:

why should he put reasons on a public forum those discussions are in private with prospective homes he is trying to do the best for the dog. i wonder how many members on here have actually had to rehome a family pet? because i have 20+ years ago and it was heart breaking i still feel bad about it, how come we are asked to donate (which i did) for dogs in need without being told the reason or outcome yet this member is quizzed for trying to do right by the dog

thanks for some understanding replys,i put her on here because i knew i would find her a good home,which i have now,many thanks L1

Glad to hear you've found her a good home :D and sorry you needed to, it's a hard decision :(

lurchers1 said:
masta said:
Kim and Tilly said:

thanks for some understanding replys,i put her on here because i knew i would find her a good home,which i have now,many thanks L1

Great news L1,I'm glad that you got sorted out..........it's not easy parting with any animal for any reason.

hi, i recently took on a whippet bitch from a lady who needed to find her a new home because of her current circumstances, i know that it was really hard for her to rehome her dog and i am keeping in touch as much as i can.

good on you :thumbsup: for finding your dog a new home instead of abandoning her at the side of the road or a pound as some people would.

part of animal ownership is to recognise when your circumstances are no longer best for your animals, some people lock them in the garden all day, others dump them, the responsible ones do what is best for the ANIMAL even if it means carefully rehoming them.

fatwhippet said:
hi, i recently took on a whippet bitch from a lady who needed to find her a new home because of her current circumstances, i know that it was really hard for her to rehome her dog and i am keeping in touch as much as i can.good on you :thumbsup:   for finding your dog a new home instead of abandoning her at the side of the road or a pound as some people would.

part of animal ownership is to recognise when your circumstances are no longer best for your animals, some people lock them in the garden all day, others dump them, the responsible ones do what is best for the ANIMAL even if it means carefully rehoming them.

well done on you too for taking a dog in need of a new start :D .....why dont you start a new topic and post some pics of her and tell us more about her? :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back