The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Bitch Pup From Working Stock

Jack Sparrow

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello all

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right section, so if not apologies and could a kind mod move it.

New to the forum. Was directed here from another forum as I am looking for a whippet bitch pup from working lines.

I have a whippet x at the moment which I work to rabbit and am looking for another to add to my team.

If anyone knows of any please could you let me know.

thanks

JS

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jack, I am new on here as well. Everyone is very freindly, not like the back-biting and ****-taking on some sites we post on :D Not that a bit of banter is a bad thing :- "

Shame you cant have a dog, there is still a black dog pup left from where I got my little bitch, if you get the EDRD mag one of the bitches in the coursing pictures is the mother. There is a litter advertised in the countrymans from the same lines. Hope you find what you want.

Luna

Tancho said:
Hi Jack, I am new on here as well. Everyone is very freindly, not like the back-biting and ****-taking on some sites we post on :D   Not that a bit of banter is a bad thing  :- "
Luna

Hellooooo Tancho

Don't know what you mean :lol: :- "

cracking pup you got yourself there mate. :thumbsup:

There seems to be more dogs available at the moment than bitches. I've rung round and bitches seem to be in short supply.

JS

hi jack

welcome to k9, I'm sure that the members on here will be able to find you a nice litter of working line whippets.I'll certainly keep my eyes open for you mate.

Jack Sparrow said:
Hello all
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right section, so if not apologies and could a kind mod move it.

New to the forum. Was directed here from another forum as I am looking for a whippet bitch pup from working lines.

I have a whippet x at the moment which I work to rabbit and am looking for another to add to my team.

If anyone knows of any please could you let me know.

thanks

JS

jack get a dog pup :thumbsup:

hi jack, you could try racing bred or even show, ive seen plenty of good working whippets from both of these disciplines. for me its about the time you put in not nesceserily the parents backgrounds. although good working parents is an ideal place to start. regards

Hi jack

just found this litter for you. There is one blue brindle bitch pup left at the time of posting and 3 dog puppies the sire is coursing/working bred the pups are kc registered etc

Hello Jack and welcome to K9. Have you tried Mike Brown fron Nth Wales of Sooty Sam fame? He has a litter on at the moment, they may all be spoken for , but it`s worth giving him a try . Here`s a link to his website which has his phone no and some pics of his dogs etc

http://www.webstoreuk.com/whippets.html

Hope you get fixed up mate .

How about Lynperry Whippets- I already have a lurcher from their stud and a puppy coming in Jan- great on the bunnies, very fast and obedient. I know he has a litter at the moment as one of them is mine- bitches all spoken for, but there may possibly be some dogs left. www.lynperrywhippets.co.uk

My Lynperry lurcher (3/4 whip, 1/8 beddy, 1/8 grey):

Tess_standing_nov.JPG

extra post- don't know why- my mistake :oops:

Tess_nov.JPG

Thanks all for your help.

I picked up a pup yesterday :D Was looking for a straight whippet but came across a first cross whippet grey who was perfect for what I wanted.

Spirit

s_010resize.jpg

Cheers.

YIS

JS

Hi folks

Can I just remind you that advertising dogs for sale is against board rules so I have just removed a couple of posts with links to adverts or actual details. If you want to help people out with finding a dog thats fair enough but can you give actual details by PM instead please. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back