The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Burp - Do All Dogs Burp?

picki

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) do all whippets burp or is just mine!!!!!!!!! :- " (w00t)

The girls do it to :))

Our Wolfie does it...like an old man.... :D

Blue likes to do it when he's giving me a cuddle so I get a burp right in the face :blink:

Tina does it too.......and gets told off by her dad for being most unladylike!!! :lol:

In other words...it's ALWAYS when she's sitting next to Neil that she does it :- " She farts next to him too but never next to me o:) :lol:

oh yes (w00t)

she likes to do it after her dinner............in my face :x

its not just whippets, JRT's do it too (w00t) she walks into the livingroom after her tea and lets out this sluchy burp that rolls from her feet lol.

My whippets are very dignified and let out polite burps behind their paws...

... but the IGGIES (w00t) - they stare you straight in the face and belch their pants off (w00t) :teehee: :lol:

Maisie does enormous ones always after her breakfast and supper.

So although she is a whippety lurcher, she must have a LOT of whippet in her!

Not just whippets, my greyhounds Max and Tiny burp after their food. Max likes to burp as a thank you for a nice dinner - the bigger the burp the better the dinner. And Tiny comes to me after he has eaten to be burped - you have to pat his chest until he lets rip! (w00t)

Gracie burps, usually while she is sat on my knee looking into my face :x :lol:

My boys very, very rarely burp, if they do it's quiet and discrete. BUT they often stand close to you and then slowly sidle away, leaving the most GODAWFUL lingering stench behind (usually if we have visitors)- the kind of smell they makes you want to take out your eyeballs and bleach them! They are most definately stealth farters not burpers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back