The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Club Of Wales

:cheers: well done helen he is lovely :wub:

and well done to di with mabel (meandi dare to dream ) minis sister :cheers:

Well done Helen and Harry and also a big well done to Jo and Camilla Rob is over the moon!!

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]Well Done Helen and the lovely Harry[/SIZE] :wub:

Well what a day :D :sweating:

Harry was such a little star - CONGRATULATIONS Helen :cheers:

Camilla was an angel o:) (just about ;) ) and despite just coming out her season did herself proud - RBIS what a star! On the referees decision as well

Thanks Dawn - I heard Rob woke you up to tell you!!

And Mabel (Meandi Beautiful Dreamer) Louis' sister had a fantastic first outing. Louis was a very good boy as well, but only 2nd (out of 2) but against a very mature dog and I was really pleased with him and he moved like a little star too :huggles:

lawleymoon said:
:cheers: well done helen he is lovely :wub:   and well done to di with mabel (meandi dare to dream ) minis sister  :cheers:

sorry jo did i did put the wrong one didnt i not unless mabel has grown some extra bits :wacko: well done to you all :cheers:

:cheers: Well done Helen & Harry :cheers:

He looks fantastic :huggles: :thumbsup:

lawleymoon said:
lawleymoon said:
:cheers: well done helen he is lovely :wub:   and well done to di with mabel (meandi dare to dream ) minis sister  :cheers:

sorry jo did i did put the wrong one didnt i not unless mabel has grown some extra bits :wacko: well done to you all :cheers:

Thats okay - all these 'dreamers' gets a bit confusing :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Well done Harry and Helen, and Jo and Camilla and everyone else who did well today![/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

PS - where did the name Camilla Gorilla come from?? :blink: :teehee:

Zephyr said:
[SIZE=14pt]Well done Harry and Helen, and Jo and Camilla and everyone else who did well today![/SIZE] :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:
PS - where did the name Camilla Gorilla come from?? :blink:   :teehee:

Ha ha my best friend is called Camilla Bailey too and at primary school she was called Camilla Gorilla.... so it's just me :lol: Not very flattering though is it (for either of them!)

heres the best in show line, sorry its so dark

WHIPPET_WALES_003.jpg

Congratulations Helen & the gorgeous Harry,what a star!!! :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS [/SIZE]to all k9ers who had a wonderful day. :cheers: :cheers:

I really enjoyed staying at home and getting soaked to the skin walking the dogs instead !!!!! :(

[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE HELEN AND HARRY[/SIZE]

Auntie Joanna has sent Harry a special message................You know he wants to :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WELL DONE Harry :D

It was a lovely show :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]WTG HARRY[/SIZE]

and big :cheers: congratulations to all who did well.

[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE HELEN AND HARRY[/SIZE]

and of course to other K9ers placed too . :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back