The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Club Of Wales

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Special well done to the lovely Peggy~sue, who went a treat yesterday,

Also well done to those in the cards, there were some huge classes

:cheers: Thanks for the results Tracey - good to see you on here! :thumbsup:

Congratulations to all who did well at Wales :cheers:

I,m very pleased with Ellie May,s VHC in Junior, one of the biggest classes 29 entries :D

And well done to our Pips ( Drakesoak Golden Prospect) Son who won Best Puppy In Show at his 1st show :thumbsup:

:D Thanks Tracy, i never mark up my catalogue i wait till i get home & get it from here. ;)

Welcome to k9.

Thanks Tracy ,

welcome to the mad world of K9 (w00t) :cheers:

Jackie and the MULCAIRS

Windsdream said:
:D Thanks Tracy, i never mark up my catalogue i wait till i get home & get it from here.  ;)
Welcome to k9.

:oops:

Forgot to put in the Junior Handling results

6 - 11 years

1 Ebony Owen 2 Lauren Wiles 3 Acacia Barlow 4 Olivia Criddle

12 - 16 years

1 Helen Rishworth 2 Ashley Mulligan

Whippet Club of Wales & South West Whippet I believe are the only breed clubs to cater for the juniors, what a shame.

Hi Tracy--Great to see you on here--Thanks for the results

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: Well done to all who got placed :cheers: [/SIZE]

Yvonne xx

:huggles:

Thanks for the results Tracy,agreat job :thumbsup:

Congratulations to all that did well ,espeacially the newly crowned champion.

A big well done to Brenda [Dodridge] doing so well with her puppys too,even if she did get a bit greedy and put them in loads of classes :teehee:

The only result we had was Lauren doing her thing in JH :huggles:

T Hoare said:
WElcome Tracey and thank-you for the results - much appreciated from this end of the world!

YAY for the Gilnockie boys! Cash says "Good on ya Bruvs"!

J

1 Gilnockie Bandana

O

2 Gilnockie Attitude

I have to wait til Christmas for the Badge man ????????? Is Santa bringing him here in his sack? Oh my lucky stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL ;)

What fantastic photos Olivia took at the play day for Badge and the girls. That Nana, she's gorgeous.

But the Badge Man takes my breath away.

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL AT COLLOONEY & SHEOL FOR COLLOONEY GOLDEN GIRL (SUZIE) & JILL'S WINS! :cheers: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations all - big well done to Peggy Sue :)

Last edited by a moderator:
aslan said:
What fantastic photos Olivia took at the play day for Badge and the girls.  That Nana, she's gorgeous.
But the Badge Man takes my breath away.

Badger is absolutely gorgeous :wub: . Got a really cute pic of him soozin away the afternoon on Tracys' lap at the show -_- . If I can get it off my phone I'll post it. :thumbsup:

Yvonne xx

~JO~ said:
I'm home - but didn't write down all the results  :- "
BCC was the yearling winner - a Collooney bred bitch, Res CC Open winner - June Minns bitch.

But I can tell you that Peggy-Sue was 2nd in Puppy Bitch  :cheers:   :D   :D

that P-S is such a babe :wub: ------ Well done :cheers:

Yvonne xx

kennelmaid said:
~JO~ said:
BCC was the yearling winner - a Collooney bred bitch, Res CC Open winner - June Minns bitch.

Yvonne xx

:wub: agreed BUT last I heard she was getting an ASBO :- " :- " instead she got a lovely card for being good, :thumbsup: Miss P-S :*

Best in Show and Reserve Best in Show

BIS_sm.jpg

RBISsm.jpg

anniewhippet said:
kennelmaid said:
~JO~ said:

Yvonne xx

:wub: agreed BUT last I heard she was getting an ASBO :- " :- " instead she got a lovely card for being good, :thumbsup: Miss P-S :*

I know the shock of it all :lol: (w00t) - She already has an asbo so I was suprised they even let her in the class, but at least this time there wasn't any rope around the ring to chew or mud to roll in! :wacko: AND she was even a good girl for her photoshoot with Louise.... :* :*

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back