The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Club Results Please......

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mango said:
Claire said:
BCC & BIS Was Day dream Diamana
RCC & RBIS Was Bluestreak Belle Of The Ball ( Ithink)

DCC & BOS Oakbark Mystrey Knight

RCC Was Oakbark Man Of Power @ Railfield

BPIS was Tonmawr Midnight Lace @ Turnstone

BVIS cH Oakbark Millienium Gold

Pictures Later After I Have got some sleep

Hello Claire

The naam of the winner bitch is Daydream Di Mahana

DD

Sorry about my Bad Spelling DD :oops:

Well done to eveyone who had a good day out.

Polly (Molecat Magic Silk) was 2nd in Mid Limit,(16) which I was VERY pleased with.

The bitch, (199 exhibits ) classes were massive, the dogs, (145), only a little less so. If anyone went home even making the cut at this show they should have been very pleased.

Big well done to all who got something, Im also sorry I didnt get many results.

The dog that was 2nd in open on the photo behing the Dog CC Oakbark dog is Can Ch Lorricbrook Trussardi at Shalfleet.

First time I have seen Jax's India and I thought she looked scrummy, the puppy bitch classes were huge, 26 in minor puppy, 31 in puppy (w00t)

The gentleman who won minor puppy bitch had never shown a Whippet before and wasnt the worlds greatest handler but the look on his face when he won was a real picture,he is going to think its so easy now :lol: I was soo pleased for him, he had a lovely little bitch (Rearsbylea starlite at Ishkamun) who showed her socks of to take this huge class.

The only pics that came out anything like OK :(

a0e45af8.jpg

fda927d5.jpg

Not sure who the owner is :D but think she is a half-sister to Cleena :huggles:

WOW Dawn, what a beautiful Whippet that is :lol: . Who ever can it be? :D :huggles:

I dont know Juley but she can come and live at Aphrael!! :wub:

dawn said:
I dont know Juley but she can come and live at Aphrael!! :wub:
I asked her and she is thinking about it. :lol: She says to ask if she can bring all her toys and her mummy and daddy ( human) and all her Whippet friends (w00t)

Well well ndone Frankie! Sorry not to meet you; Freddie must have! He's spent the day comatose. Too tired to even eat his big fave, banana!

jok said:
I'll make a start.
Minor Puppy Dog (14,1)

1.  Tonmawr midnight lace at Turnstone

2.  Meandi dare to dream

3.  Jayglo just a gem

Res  Damascus Blue at Dusk

VHC  Stormburst sparking water :wub:

Puppy Dog (17)

1.  Chrispan Diamond geezer at Tomarkus

2.  Hubbestad gold light

3.  Oakbark maroon five

Res  Mulcair maykyn lurve

VHC  Chrispan crown of gold for windsdream

Junior Dog (17)

1.  Janelyn lemtec leo

2.  Chelridge Chough

3.  Dejare cobweb

Res  Endway alpine gold

VHC  Who's the Daddy

Yearling Dog (22)

1.  Barmoll Barrister

2.  Runaround Gerswin of Stormalong

3.  Bruntsfield Beetle

Res  Suchini Sinspiel JW

VHC  Jarmane Dusky Twilight Blue

Maiden Dog (5,1)

1.  Farahshill classic cliche

2.  Silkdance on a Roll

3.  Stormburst water music

Res  Tawly prince Hal

That's all the dogs i wrote up before i went.  Apologies for any spelling errors and not knowing absentee numbers in most of the classes.

I was pleased with my Frankies VHC at his first Champ show.  His handler needs a bit of improvement though :lol:

Will add what bitch results i have too.

I have to say I was sooo proud of Miss Teya who got herself a 4th place in the Yearling Bitch class!!

Some photos here: http://groups.msn.com/savvychels/whippetclub.msnw as they're not letting me put them into this post.

For those who Nick took photos of I've got them sorted by owner now, and will have a better look through them tomorrow and get the best out to you asap.

Wendy

dawn said:
The only pics that came out anything like OK  :(
a0e45af8.jpg

fda927d5.jpg

Not sure who the owner is  :D   but think she is a half-sister to Cleena  :huggles:

Brilliant photo's of Lily :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Lily has a stunning head :wub: :wub: , beautiful pics of her. :thumbsup:

(I'm not saying the rest of her isn't nice as well, just can't see it on the pics!!)

Was Stormburst Sparkling Water that lovely moving dark brindle parti with a lot of white in minor puppy, by Jason? I thought he looked VERY nice, a very promising looking dog.

Forgot to say well done to Karen & Polly and also Helen and Harry :wub: - 2nd's all round! Definitely to even get placed at this show was such an achievement :thumbsup:

Still chuffed to bits with Louis' result especially as 1st went on to BPIS - well done to the Turnbulls and Jones :D

Well done to everyone who did well! :cheers: Lovely photos! :thumbsup:

Well done Teya! Go girl go!

Sounds like it was a Jason pup day! :D

Well done to all the others who got placed. It sounds like you all had a great day only sorry that we missed it. :(

Only just managed to get on here to post a message, but I had a really enjoyable day, there was a really good atmosphere, met up with lots of k9ers, and enjoyed watching the judging- neither judge hung about, they really cracked on to finish at a very respectable time :thumbsup:

Having said that Mabel would make a fool of me and Zephyr would be an angel- well, how wrong could I be! :oops:

Mabel was a little treasure, stood well, didn't crouch o:) :wub: We didn't get placed but never mind, I was so pleased with her :thumbsup:

Zaphyr was a little bugger, wouldn't stand still, dragging me round the ring, raiding peoples pockets and bags :clown: He still managed to get a VHC though! :- "

Well done to Becky (Beerhound) and Bradley, Karen, Jax, Jo and Louis who was VERY naughty! :clown: Wendy and Teya, Tina and other k9ers who did well :cheers:

Liz and the Monellis

alfie said:
Only just managed to get on here to post a message, but I had a really enjoyable day, there was a really good atmosphere, met up with lots of k9ers, and enjoyed watching the judging- neither judge hung about, they really cracked on to finish at a very respectable time :thumbsup:
Having said that Mabel would make a fool of me and Zephyr would be an angel- well, how wrong could I be! :oops:

Mabel was a little treasure, stood well, didn't crouch o:)   :wub: We didn't get placed but never mind, I was so pleased with her :thumbsup:

Zaphyr was a little bugger, wouldn't stand still, dragging me round the ring, raiding peoples pockets and bags :clown:   He still managed to get a VHC though! :- "

Well done to Becky (Beerhound) and Bradley, Karen, Jax, Jo and Louis who was VERY naughty! :clown: Wendy and Teya, Tina and other k9ers who did well :cheers:

Liz and the Monellis

Just wondered if anyone has the complete results please.

Boffy01 said:
Well done Teya! Go girl go!Sounds like it was a Jason pup day!  :D

Well done to all the others who got placed. It sounds like you all had a great day only sorry that we missed it. :(

I know I'm an idiot but who is Jason?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back