The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Club

Karen

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Does anyone know how the Whippet Club finished up, I had to go home and take the dogs out in the SUN for some Squirrel rucksing.

Yes Karen,

Best Bitch  (Baird)SILKEN BUSTLE     B.I.S

Best Dog    (Webber)KRAFTY COCKNEY  R.B.I.S, B.O.S & B.VET

Res B.B    (Minns)JUNERIC LITTLE FLOWERGIRL

Res B.D      (Minns)HUBBESTAD COSMOPOLITAN

B.P.I.S      (Webber)JARAH PRINCE WILLIAM

Thanks for that Wendy, thought we may have seen you at Woking the day after.  How did you little bitch get on?

Your welcome

Millie got second in Grad, which I was well pleased with, but the best thing was she actually enjoyed it, hopefully its the sign of things to come.

Didn't enter at woking, had a collie club open show, have to give the hairy ones a day out now and again. :)

How did you do? Who got what?

Woking,  BOB, Rory (it must be good behavior week!!! But he was awful at the Whippet club)

RBOB and BP  Audrey Charmans Puppy, Charford ?  Im hopeless!! Hes by Mike Howgates dog out of Charford Sea Holly.

Judge was Nikki Warner.

Rory was pulled in final ten for BIS by Anette Oliver

Well done Karen and Rory. What a good day :)

I know the puppy you mean, but like you cannot recall the name. :0

Must be my age   :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back