The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Collars

Kenmilquin

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello,

A while back I saw a post on some lovely whippet collars for sale on the market place and at the time didn't need anymore, but Indiana has now out grown his fab £45 leather collar and although he has one for out on tear around runs I would like to get him one that is fit for the king that he is (w00t) :lol: ( well OK hes lord of this manner anyway :clown: :- " :D ) just for when we are showing off around the streets for his road walk and lazying around the house. the ones I saw were material and in lots of lovely pattern's and designs. can any one remember who it was that did them as I'm drawing a blank :clown: :teehee:

nicky12 did some lovey ones and she did mention she may start doing them again....try pm her

nicky12 said:
try this link iv had 3 for my lot fantastic quality ,really nice desinges to  :thumbsup: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Craftsman-Leathers

edited to say  :oops: sorry bit pissed :- "  now thought you meant leather ones  :- "

No worries lol, that's exactly wot I'm gonna go and do now(get big time pissed :lol: :x ) I am always on the look out for more leathers as I love them so i will try that link too. Just thought it might be nice to have a material one as well( or two or three and so on :D )

Kenmilquin said:
nicky12 said:
try this link iv had 3 for my lot fantastic quality ,really nice desinges to  :thumbsup: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Craftsman-Leathers

edited to say  :oops: sorry bit pissed :- "  now thought you meant leather ones  :- "

No worries lol, that's exactly wot I'm gonna go and do now(get big time pissed :lol: :x ) I am always on the look out for more leathers as I love them so i will try that link too. Just thought it might be nice to have a material one as well( or two or three and so on :D )

i will do some collars in the near future ,but need to find some nice unusual trim first ,but those leathers one are fab i had the link of trish :huggles: il have to post a pic of my lot in theres i think i have one of tia in hers give me five and il see if i can find it for you to see :cheers:

here ya go pretty one i got for tia ....

P1010002-6.jpg

P1010015-3.jpg

nicky12 said:
Kenmilquin said:
nicky12 said:

i will do some collars in the near future ,but need to find some nice unusual trim first ,but those leathers one are fab i had the link of trish :huggles: il have to post a pic of my lot in theres i think i have one of tia in hers give me five and il see if i can find it for you to see :cheers:
Ok then,

It will take me 6mins to get to the kitchen poor out my LARGE vodka and coke and get back so see you in a moment :thumbsup:

oh and debs (alfyn )has some new designes to have look gorguse collars :cheers:

Try www.collarsrus.co.uk :thumbsup:

Alfyn does some lovely collars, Rifle has his ordinary one then his Alfyn collar for best!

:D You might also want to try www.kitschcollars.com their collars are beautiful. :wub: Nora

We've just had some great ones from www.k9closet.com

They do free shipping, so they work out to be great value and are really well made and different :thumbsup: We have gone for the personalised smoothies :p

This topic is so bad :(

Im sooo a collar addict, the girls will never wear this lot

out and still i keep buying :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back